CAMP HALF-BLOOD

Leo woke up in a hospital bed, his head throbbing in pain. He groaned, trying to get up from the bed, when he saw a blonde rush over to him.

"Hey man, your awake!" The guy smiled way to brightly. He pulled the covers over his head, gaining a laugh.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked. Leo turned to him slowly, squinting. Then nodded his head.

"Yeah...Nico's 'sunshine.' " He said sleepily, not really processing with he just said- but Will did. His face turned a deep red.

"Well! Seems you're doing fine, I'm gonna go and tell the others about this. Annabeth or Percy will tell you about the camp." He walked away in a rush.

Leo strained to stay awake a bit longer, before giving into his drowsiness and fell back asleep. He woke up again, but this time to another blonde. He was sleeping on a chair next to him with his arms crossed, sleeping.

"Jason...?" He choked out. Jason woke to the sound of his voice, immediately holding his hands.

"Thank the gods your okay. How are you feeling?" Jason asked, a worried expression almost hiding his relief. Leo couldn't help but think he liked cute.

"Tired," Leo stated sleepily, but gave out a weak smile. Jason cheeks flowed a soft pink. "But I think I can get up now."

"Well, wake up. Annabeth will take you around the camp." He explained. "You already got claimed when you were asleep, but she will tell you the details, and the cabin you will be sleeping in." He thought for a bit, then proceeded to talk. "I would have done it myself, but I have to help other new comers with some other stuff." He knew it was a lie, but what can you do about it? He was going to confess to Leo, and Piper was going to help him out.

Leo looked almost disappointed, but smiled. "When is she available?" He asked.

"Right about -" He started, but got interrupted by someone coming through the door. "Now."

Annabeth was there, a book in hand. Jason nodded gratefully, then said goodbye to Leo. Annabeth looked at Leo for a second, then huffed.

"Okay, you have some clothes next to you, change then meet me outside, I'll show you around." She left the room and Leo got dressed.

They walked around for a bit, talking and overall having fun. Annabeth found out he is pretty smart, but a bit of a chatter-box, it's like his mouth is trying to keep up with his brain.

Meanwhile, Piper, Nico and Jason were having a serious talk about the best way to confess to Leo in Jason's cabin.

"I'm telling you," Piper pleaded, "Travis and Connor and maybe Nyssa can make little fireworks, and Grover can make flowers grow everywhere, then Percy can make water spiral all around you guys as you carry him off into the air, it'll be sooo romantic!!"

"And I'm telling you that's way too over-the-top for me, I want it to be a simple confession." Jason sighed.

"Or you could just- tell him." Nico said in a confused manner.

"Why don't you go do that to Will?" Jason retorted at Nico, who blushed and looked away.

"Ugh, Fine." She huffed. "Can it at least be a bit romantic?" She compromised.

"Fine." He gave in. "But not too over the top."

"Great! It will be at night- you ask him to come out to meet you. Katie can give you some flowers, maybe roses? Then just ask him out." She shrugged.

"Okay, seems more doable." He nodded, gaining a small smile from Piper.

"What?" Nico asked for him.

"Nothing, for some reason seeing my all time favorite ship finally get together is like- the epitome of heaven." She smiled wider, making Jason laugh, blushing a bit.

"What should I wear?" He finally asked. Piper and Nico thought for a moment, then Nico spoke.

"Maybe something casual. T-shirt, hoodie with jeans- something like that. Maybe even wear your pj's." Nico suggested, making Jason raise an eyebrow.

"What? You don't want to wear a suit." Jason sighed, but agreed.

"Okay, I'll just wear a t-shirt and some jeans. Which one of you guys wanna ask Katie, or should I?" He asked them.

"I'll ask, Travis might fill your guys's water bottle with Greek fire if you do." Piper explained. Jason looked confused.

"How???" Piper shrugged to Jason's question.

"He can do just about anything at this point." Nico said, crossing his arms. Piper got up and left, smiling before exiting and calling for Katie.

"We're not allowed to be in a cabin with only two people inside, lets go." Nico started walking when Jason grabbed his arm.

"Wait! I need help picking out an outfit!"

"You want fashion advice from me?" Accentuating 'me' by gesturing to his own clothes.

"Yeah?" Jason said unsure. Nico huffed.

"Fine. This is only because Valdez is my friend, and I would literally pray to my dad if he dies." He said, pointing a finger at Jason's chest. Jason laughed and nodded.

Nico rummaged through Jason's clothes, trying to find something some-what easy on the eyes. He pulled out an orange camp half-blood t-shirt and jeans.

"What about this?"

"Yeah. Looks fine."

"Okay, now I'm going to go." Nico got up, but got held back down again. He rolled his eyes.

"What now?" He grumbled.

"I'm not doing this by myself." Nico's eyes widened.

"Absolutely not!"

"Just ask Will out! He obviously likes you!" Jason reasoned. Nicos face darkened.

"And how do you know that?" Nico crossed his arms, his face unreadable.

"Yesterday, when the venti attacked, he went to you first."

"That doesn't mean he likes me back."

"He literally stares at you all day! In school and in camp!"

"He does?" Nico stared, his pale skin lightly taking on the shade of pink.

"Yeah- not to mention he calls you 'his little emo-munchkin.' "

"I'm not emo!"

"Yeah- and Will doesn't like you." Nico looked down, fidgeting with his hands. Jason's face softened.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to try to force this." He said, letting go of Nicos sleeve.

"No, it's okay." Nico said, gaining the attention of Jason. "Maybe...maybe I will."

"Hah. 'Will.' " Jason laughed at his own joke, immediately shutting up when Nico looked at him with an irritated expression.

"Sorry- I had too." Nico rolled his eyes.

"I'll go tell him to meet up with you at night." Jason nodded and smiled brightly.

"Today, Jason Grace, you might get a boyfriend." Nico stated, making Jason nudge him.
——————————————————————
Word count: 1110

A/N: I had absolutely no idea what to do in this chapter- hopefully it's not as bad I I think it is.