⎯⎯ ୨ Chapter three ୧ ⎯⎯

Previously

"That's salamanders ship, i wish i got invited to his party" "who's salamander?" "You don't know? He's a fairy tail wizard" violet took note that natsu's posture changed upon hearing that the certain creep was in fairy tail.

Natsu looked at the boat before muttering, "so he's in fairy tail huh?" Violet looked at the pink haired boy confused. Why did that matter to him? Suddenly without natsu saying anything, he jumped off the bridge happy following him. Violet, who was caught by surprise made the decision to follow the crazy pair. But not without thinking, What exactly is she getting herself into again?

------------------------------------------------------------------

POV: 3RD Person

Happy follows behind natsu and catches him once happy has a good hold on natsu. Happy starts flying towards the ship. Unaware that violet jumped after them.

Violet however wasn't catched like natsu, so she continued to fall straight to the floor. If she didn't have magic, the probability of her dying from impact is 100% however the distance from the bridge and the ground was long enough that she could think of a plan.

A couple of seconds away from the floor, violet spoke quickly a few words "wind net!" Just before violet hit the ground the was a teal mark on the floor as a sign that her spell was successful. Violet landed gently, her hair falling softly on her back. She looked up to see where natsu and happy was but noticed they was continuing on to the boat.

Violet groan upon seeing this, thinking to herself that she could just leave them to do that ever they planned. Although these thoughts quickly came to a stop once she realized something. Lucy's on there. Suddenly, A explosion could be heard from the boat. Violet looked to the boat in horror thinking the worst that Lucy's hurt from the explosion.

Violet stared at the boat before quickly snapping out of the trace she was in and started heading towards the boat.

Meanwhile on the boat..

Natsu just landed on the boat, through the roof. Happys behind him and quickly notices that Lucy's there "hey Lucy! What are you doing here?" Lucy looked shocked but happy to see the roudy pair.

"Happy this jerk tricked me!!" Lucy said happily. Natsu kneeled over as he was about to be sick and Lucy noticed this. "You are so lame!!" Lucy shouted irritated at natsu's motion sickness

Lucy explained to happy that salamander said he would help her get into fairy tail but got confused when she noticed the blue cat now had some pearlesant white wings.

Salamander and his crew of creeps watched this get together dumbfounded. Still supprised on how the natsu and happy entered.

Happy went up to Lucy and picked her up from behind using his tail and started to fly off with Lucy while Lucy was screaming. Salamander started speaking "After them! We can't have them reporting us to the magic council"

While in the air, Lucy started speaking to happy worried about his pink haired friend. "Happy! What about Natsu?!" Happy smiled continuing flying her to safety. "I can't carry two people! I only have one tail"

"Prominast wind!" Salamander shouted, firing magic spells towards the flying cat and the girl. Happy, dodging as much as he could while Lucy is screaming.

Salamander getting more irrated but the second "that cats quicker than he looks" natsu struggling through his sickness gets up slightly before addressing the creeps angerly. "Hey. Guys." The whole crew turns to look at the pink haired boy.

While all this is happening, violet notices happy and Lucy mid air. Realising something looked slightly wrong. She casted a spell. "Wind platform!" Stepping on the platform and heading to the girl and the cat, just before the poor blue cat wings disappeared and started falling.