three

⋆ three ⋆ 

⋆ three ⋆ 

The day feels long and arduous by the time lunch break rolls around, but Madison gets started on her tuna sandwich as she spins around in her wheelie chair, waiting the fifteen minutes that she usually has before Peter's school goes on lunch break, too.

If there was one thing she'd never imagined Spider-Man doing in his alter ego, it was being a teacher. After all, students are always looking for gossip and conspiracy theories, and having any kind of excuses pinned down to him being Spider-Man could cause all kinds of problems.

Then she got to know Peter, and she realised that it literally wouldn't make a difference. He's not as charismatic as he could be, but he's definitely socially inept enough that people would scoff at any idea of him being linked to the superhero.

God. Maddy can't help but roll her eyes. Of all people, it had to be Peter Parker.

It's the perfect cover, though, and with the alterations Maddy's been making to his suit over the years - small, but efficient enough that he's becoming less and less discernible - no one is able to put the two together. Emphasising certain builds that contradict Peter's own, using a voice changer to deepen it slightly, all kinds of things.

Then there are the other helpful things too, like GPS trackers, public files, a phone (which makes it easier for Peter to see her angry texts when he's going to be late to things).

The moment it hits half past one, she's grabbing her phone.

bug bastard 💩

mad scientist 🔬

hey dork

eating lunch

making slow progress

and may have invented a new bulletproof polymer for your suit

neat :D

not an expert in material science

but give me a couple of days

I can do some tests and see if it actually works

do you have a gun

nvm its ny I'll find one

slightly worrying but okay

and they're just okay with you doing forensic work?

like you're not a forensic scientist

you're a biochemist

to be honest idk

doesn't bother me