Bawling, but the Male way

"Jake... Jake... Jake.... Jake... Jake... Jake... Jake.. Jake... Jake... Jake..." Nessie bawled from the backseat of Daddy Vamp's Volvo. Everyone had mixed emotions about this move (especially Jasper... Hahaha...), and Nessie was not ready to go just yet, and she thought we would never see each other again, and I was starting to believe her.

"Nessie, you'll see me again! Five years isn't that long, I mean, I can go to college to pass the time or something." She pouted at me, and I bit my lip trying not to cry.

"Bye everyone! Love you! Call you when we get there!" They started to drive off, and Nessie bawled harder. I could hear her hiccuping because of her crying, and her palms were pressed against the windows. I felt tears burning at the back of my eyes, so when they were out of eyesight I ran and phased. I only did that so I could run around much faster, and I could at least keep in touch with everyone else. If I ran away like Seth did a few years back.

They left without saying goodbye to us? What the hell? Oh, Jake. Uh... 'Sup?

Oh, hello, Seth! I mimicked his tone of voice. How lovely it is to hear your voice!

Sorry about the-

I don't care. Stop talking about it.

Someone's got something up their ass, Paul laughed.

Argh! God, why can't I... Drake, you did what?!

My head whipped towards the smallest wolf, who had a guilty look on.

I... Er...

Seth growled, and the rest of us around him did as well.

You scratched Ness. You... Little... You fucking scratched Nessie.

Drake!

Dude, I actually was starting to like you...

How, what happened?

I was starting to use my alpha voice, which I barely used... Except around Drake. He explained that they were racing by the beach, and he jumped over her and his claws scratched her slightly.

Wait, how could that scratch her through a sweater? Oh, hey guys... Claire was busy.

Uh... She wasn't wearing one.

Paul laughed. What was she wearing, then?

A... Er... Tank.

Oh. Drake. I really hate you-

I DIDN'T KNOW WOLVES COULD CRY!

Paul's annoying as hell voice rung in my head.

I'm not crying, I'm doing it the male way...

I snickered.

Which is?

I phased back, and grabbed clothes Alice left for me. Nessie's favorite abandoned house was right in front of me, and I jogged to it.

"Jacob! Pleasure seeing you again! Hey, would you like to be in a movie?" Nessie's friend Jordan poked his head of the door.

"Uh... Sure, why not? I have five years ahead of me."

"Oh. They moved today. Right. The film's called College, and it'll be fun, really."

"I trust you, man. If..."

"What? I stop flirting with Nessie?"

"No. You join my pack."

"What about my friends/family? Want them to join?"

"Uh..."

"Deal!" He shook my hand, and smirked. I was now an actor... Ugh.

"Also. The pack, yours, is in it. I gave them 20 bucks and they joined. So..."

I rolled my eyes, and looked around the house. It looked like a college. My thoughts: this will be fun, or really stupid. Probably both.