Scars

"Water, water, even more water! Ugh!" I threw a sunscreen bottle at the ocean. We just arrived at Isle Esme and it was a lot more boring than the first time I was here a couple of years ago. I walked towards the water, swinging my arms as I did so. I had to admit, it was a pretty place; with tropical flowers that I could try to identify, fish that were extremely strange looking, and plenty of sand.

I heard and senced my mother, so I turned around; which made me laugh. Mom, since she was a vampire, had an umbrella over her head, big shades, and gloves and a scarf.

"You look like Alice, with all that stuff on." I noted, and pointed to her outfit. Mom bit her lip with her diamond teeth, and looked around. "Momma,there's no one here except us!" I put my arms up, and Mom removed her shades. In a flash, she was gripping my arm, tracing a scar.

"Where did you get this? It's huge, honey. Edward!" I jumped up when Dad suddenly appeared. His eyes scanned my arm, and squinted.

"Renesmee, explain." I pulled my arm away and tugged my sleeve down. I pressed my palm to his face, showing him Emmett scratching me in my sleep. I then accidentally let the image of Drake scratching my back as a wolf slip, and I retreated my hand. Dad's eyes glazed over, and he squinted at the water, deep in thought. "Are you alright?" He asked, not actually caring.

"Yes, thank you. I'm going to get some fruit, want some... Er... Nevermind." I walked towards the lagoon, where I had my first tea party with Jake a few years ago, and I stared at the cliff. My inner Mom was screaming at me to jump; and my smart and Dad side was screaming not to. I hurriedly grabbed the new pomegranates that just started growing. I looked at the cliff again, and bit my lip. Would it be safe to jump? I mean, I would land in water... Just then my phone vibrated. "We have service here? What? Uh... Yeah?"

"Ren?"

I gasped. "Jordan! Miss me already?"

"Sure. Hey, still want to be in that clip I'm making? It'll take a while, but it'll make you a star..."

"Hell, yes! Oh my God! Wait, I can't."

"Why? Damn it... Your dad doesn't want you to, got it."

"No! Do I look like a nineteen year old?"

"No, but that's okay! The movie will take five years to finish-"

"What?! Five freaking years?! God, Jord!"

"It'll be like, you've known the cast members since grade school. C'mon Loch. Please? I'm on my knees, seriously."

"Who'd I play if I said yes?"

"Emma McKesson, a pretty young girl who goes through guys like eating candy."

"Are you reading something? It sounds like-"

"Are you in or not? Sorry. I-"

"Interrupted. Yeah, I'm in. Who's Jackson? Like, character wise."

Jordan laughed darkly on the other line, and I gripped the phone harder. "No one special. Just, JUSTIN BEIBER."

"What? Ew! I am NOT in, if that's true."

"It's a hint, gotta go, Skype you later. Bye!"

I jumped up, as he hung up. Movie, ugh. I focused on the cliff again. "Yeah, just jump. You'll get grounded for still knowing Jordan, so... Not a big deal. At the top, I looked around and grabbed a big leaf. "This looks like a skateboard, or a sled. Maybe I could use it to slide instead of jump. That would be a lot more dangerous though," I debated myself, and grinned. "Sledding it is! Thanks, mom's side. Trouble is stirring. 3,2,1, Go!" I tossed the leaf aside and walked off the cliff. I grabbed the pomegranates, and headed towards the house. I opened the door, and no one was there.

"Oh, no. Please don't be in-" I looked up at the ceiling, where my parents' bedroom was. I reached up and touched the ceiling, which was vibrating. "Shoot. Swimming time!" Using vampire speed, I grabbed my swimsuit and changed in less than thirty seconds. I heard a moan, and I sprinted outside. I ran into the freezing waters, and shuddered. Things were going to be hard without Jacob. "Why did I have to move with my parents? Argh!"

"Sex parents, huh? Mine are the same." A voice said from behind me.