Author's Note

Okay. I have not been writing, I admit, and the other chapters stink. So, I am going to update and fix some of them, and see what if they work. I am sorry that the story sucks, but please make sure to keep waiting until another chapter comes or I fix the story. If you hate the book: I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could read my other story? Moonlight, or my new one, The Next Chapter: Eternal Flame. I feel really bad, looking at how 'good' Moonlight was, and how everyone read it, and now no one reads my other stories, like this. Also, I just ended school, so it's summer break and I can write more.

I guess what I am trying to write is Being Apart will be fixed, because it sucks, and I will be writing other books so you can read that while Being Apart is getting fixed. Also, I am planning to sometime start a Embry love story, so could someone maybe give me a good girl name through a comment or something?

I also want to thank Books_by_Brydie and a couple other of friends, because I had a huge family issue, that's another reason I wasn't writing, and they hoped I handled it, and I did. So, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really love you guys.
And, I say this every chapter, but... If you enjoy my books, TELL ME! Write a comment, write on my board, Personal Message me! I want to know what you actually think! It hurts when I get one comment or one vote and then there's 108 views on a chapter, because I think I didn't write a good chapter. So, please do that!

If you want to know what books I'll be trying to start, here they are.

The Next Chapter: Eternal Flame (continuation of Breaking Dawn, kind of thing)

Embry Call; Imprinter (Embry love story)

Nessie Voultri (Nessie joins the Voultri and stuff happens)

I haven't actually started the second two, but after Being Apart ends, and TNC: EF ends I will write them.

Thank you for taking the time and understanding, it means a lot to me.

XoXo,

Vanessa Diablo