Chapter 2

" Sneha, xuna sun."
Arohan came to Sneha's cubicle.
"Ohh Arohan, aahok bhitorole."
He went inside and sat on one of the chairs.
"Aditir kiba hoise?"
"Naai sun. Thikei ase. Kiba kole nekii apunak?"
"Naai..." he stopped for a bit.
"Rohan r logot kothaa pate nekii taai?"
"Ohh pate maje maje. Kibaa kole nekii xii?"
Arohan didn't say anything. He stood up and said,
"Beleg nohoi eko. He is a son of a bitch. Xii jodii kiba logaise noh, I will fuck up his life. Already xeiii family tu e mok xaantit thakibo diaa naai."
"Arohan, tor maa hoii xeigoraaki. Kiba kuaar aagot 10 baar bhabibi. Jaanu tok bohut kosto dise xihoti, but bormaak kosto nidibii xeneke koii"
"Sneha, let's keep it official. Tumii mor bhontii nhoi. You are just an employee. Behave like one."
"Fuck this Arohan. Fuck this. Bohut xuniilu tor kotha. Toii jibonot nijor kothaa bhabi ghoror poraa ulaai golii. Xeii norok t mok okole erii. Toii thakili beleg ke. Toii mok bhontii hisapeo nasao. Tor moromot moii tor tat kaam koribo aahilu. Buji napali toii. Ketiyao buji napabi toii. You are stubborn "
She broke down. She kept her hands on her face and kept crying. He stood up to leave. He again called her.
"Sneha, I didn't mean...."
"Arohan, just leave me alone. Jaaok aapuni."
He didn't say anything. He left her cubicle. His mind was still whirling with the thoughts of Aditi and her behavior. He directly went to Rohan
"What a surprise!  Mr. Arohan sir e mok visit dise. Welcome sir."
Rohan said tauntingly looking at him.
Arohan straight up pointed his index finger towards him and asked,
"Don't talk nonsense,  got it? Jii xudhu uttor dii jaabi?"
"Ohh I am scared. Xudhok sir."
"Nijok kii bulii bhabo huh?"
Rohan kept his index finger in his cheeks and acted like he was thinking something
"Hmm! Bhabibo lagibo."
"Don't fucking go near Aditi. I will rip your throat off."
Rohan started laughing. He again said to Arohan.
"See dada. Eitu mor detar office. I can do whatever i want. Xikhini tu mor power ase noh."
This enraged him. He caught him with his collars and said,
"Baperor office nohoi eitu. Baperor level teur office t maribi. Iyaat moii boss, mor mote solibi."
Rohan again laughed. Arohan kept holding his collars.
"Dada dada, kaar poisai dii bonaiso huh? Nijor? Ne tur baperor pora khuji aaniso? Huh? Reply me."
Arohan loosened his grip. He again pointed his finger towards him and said,
"Don't....  don't "
He didn't complete his sentence and left the room.

8 pm....
Arohan kept calling Aditi. She didn't pick up the call. He tried to call her roommate,  but she didn't reply too. He decided to go to her home to check on her. He went out of the office to Aditi's room
He stopped outside Aditi's house. He went inside and rang the bell. Aditi opened the door. She was startled seeing Arohan in her house so late.
"Apuni aakou kor pora aahile?"
He went inside the house
"Iman phone korii asu. Xojaai thoii diya nekii phone?"
She got angry as he entered her house.
"Haare aapuni sun xumaai gol. Maalike dekhile mok maari pelabo."
She made an irritated face. He kept sitting at the sofa.
"Tumi phone kio uthua nasila?"
"Xuii asilu. Phone tu silent t aasil."
He again called on her phone. It suddenly rang.
"Huh? Silent t aasil?"
She stuttered
"Nhoi... mane... eimatra phone...."
"Hobo. Manuh morileo bhem nabhange noh? Iman xudhi asu ki hol. Kobor kunu interest e nai. Ifaale moii morii e jaau, it doesn't matter, right?"
She kept looking the floor. Her roommate came out of the room. She also got a little shocked seeing him.
"Ohh sir, aapuni sun. Kiba kaam asil neki?"
"Naai. Tumar roommate e kiba eta bostu erii thoi ahisil. Dibo ahisilu."
She looked at him and gave him an angru look.
"Sir, saah khabo neki?"
"Naai, kunu dorkar naai etiya. Bohut raati hol. Siror time naai."
Aditi interrupted. She signed Arohan to leave.
"Etiya tumar roommate e khedise jihetu, pisot ketiyaba khaam. Etiya goi thaku. Good night."
He stood up and went out of the house. Aditi followed him.
"Apuni ki prove koribo bisarise? You care about me or what?"
Aditi said, walking behind him.
"I don't need to prove anything. "
"Mohaan dekhabo aahise?"
"Aditi...."
"Pretend korise bohut caring buli?"
"Xuni toh luwa..."
"Ki dekhaise? Misaa empathy mor karone?"
"Shut up Aditi."
Arohan shouted. Aditi's roommate came out of the house. Arohan looked at her. Looking at the rage in his eyes, she again went inside.
"Ji mukhot aahe boki nathakiba! Got it? You know nothing about me!"
"I am glad!"
"Ohh you're glad? Glad huh? Jaanibo nibisara?"
She didn't say anything
"Baad diya eibur. Kiba jodi hoise koba. Aaru eibur misaa nohoi. I genuinely care about you?"
"Kio kore iman care? I am not used to it."
He said, almost in the verge to burst out.
"You'll get used to it."
He sat in the car. He took out the sweater he gave to her previously.
"Eitu raakhi thoba."
She got confused. She took the sweater and kept looking at him
"My kind of love. Keep it. Ghuraai dibo nalage."
"Aapuni sun eitu ghuraai dibo koisil?"
"Moi nu ketiya kolu, tumihe koisa sun lobole."
"Ohh eitu apunar. Moi keneke raakhi thou."
"Haare, raakha sun. Aaru tumar logot time spend koribo karone he diba buli koisilu paagoli."
He smiled at her. Her rage and anger disappeared. Her cheeks turned pink.
"Eneke ronga noporiba. Arombhoni hoise he. Pisoloi sun manuh joni apple jen hoi jaba. By the way, bye good night. "
He winked at her. She waved at her. She embraced the sweater and went inside the gate. Her roommate was standing at the door.
"Ki soli ase huh?"
She got a little scared and hid the sweater behind her. She said, stuttering,
"Jaah.. k... ki solibo nu. Jiti boki nathak."
"Hmm, mok misaa kobo nahibi."
She ignored her and went inside the house

12 am
"Hello!"
She received the phone half asleep
"Xuisilaa neki?"
Arohan asked from the other side
"Hmm.. Kaile Ritika ghor jaabo puaai. So, xui dilu xunkale. "
"Hmm hmm. Baaru xuii thaka."
"Kibaa asile neki sir?"
"Ehh naai. Monot poril karone call korilu. Baaru rakhu. Kaile monot ase noh?"
"Ki bostu?"
Aditi asked, a but confused.
"Haare, amar dinner date."
Listening to him, she blushed a little. She replied
"Aapuni seriously koisile neki?"
"6 maah mor under t kaam kori eikhinio gom napala?"
He said with a little disappointment in his voice
"Nalage neki? Kunubai dekhile beya kothaa hobo. Aaru moi aapunar under t kaam koru. Bhaal nalage sir eneke."
He got irritated by her words. He said
"Listen Aditi. Mor life t kisuman choice thake. I have the right to make those choices. So, eibur nuxunaba mok. Kaaile ulaai thakiba 8tat. Moi pick up kori lom."
She didn't say anything. He again said,
"Hello asane?"
....
After a little while, she answered
"Hm hobo diyok. Good night."
"Good night. "
She cut the call and kept it aside. Having her hands on chest and eyes wide open,  she began to think about Rohan's words. He sounded very serious. But she also knew Arohan well. She knew about his sudden anger issues, his weird rage upon his employees,  but above all, hiss soft heart.
She put those thoughts away and slept