Chapter 27

Present....

It was all hazy for Aditi, for who she was, what she wanted. She were becoming her old version all over again. Her heart ached, not for feeling exhausted, but for starting to hate herself. What was wrong with her? What was she doing? Playing with people's emotions? No, she was not like that. She didn't want to be like that. She would tell everything to Arohan. But how? How was she supposed to tell? What was she supposed to tell? That she was going nuts over his freaking brother, whom he anyways didn't like. No, she wouldn't break the relationship between two brothers. She wouldn't let it happen. But, she definitely could go away from both of them. She wouldn't have to hurt anybody like that. Yes, she would tell everything to Arohan, but not now. She would take her time. He was anyways going through a lot. She would let him heal him from the pain..... to break him all over again.

"Aditi, uth deri hol."

Ritika woke her up. The rays of the sun resisted her eyes to open. She rubbed her eyes and searched for the phone near her. The time was already 9 am. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom. Ritika shouted from the bedroom,

"Jabi neki ghorole aji?"

Aditi closed her eyes and let the water fall on her eyes. She didn't answer the question. After a while, she came out of the bathroom and got dressed. Ritika was in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast. Aditi took the bag from the chair and went out. Ritika shouted again,

"Oii benga senga holi neki o? Tetiyaao uttor nidili, etiyaao maat nidiyake jabo ulaiso?"

Aditi said, struggling to put her shoes on,

"Deri house, jai thaku. Ebar koi sam, jodi jabo diye leave, gusi jam."

She literally ran towards the gate and took a walk towards the bus stand.

"Sir, may I come in."

"Yes, aha aha."

Aditi reached Arohan's room to discuss about her leave. She took an application with her too. He pointed her to the chair in front of him. She took a seat. 

He smiled at her and said,

"Bhale asa?"

Faking a smile, she replied,

"Hm."

He held his hands together and balanced his chin in the wrist. He said,

"Ki kotha asil kua. Ne enei mok sabo ahisa."

He winked at the last sentence. Aditi was a little uncomfortable listening to all of that. She put the application on the table and slid it towards him.

"Nohoi mane sir. Moi leave lobo bisarisu. Bohut din ghor jua nai."

He shrunk his eyebrows and said,

"Kio? Bihu ahilei sun next week. Kiba kam asil neki?"

"Nohoi mane sir, olop ghorot din spend koribo mon goise. Dhon dadao ahise. Xeikarone..."

He nodded and said,

"Kundina jaba."

"Aji Rati night superot jam buli bhabisu."

"Okole?"

"Hm."

He didn't say anything further. She asked, this time,

"Apunar mar kenekua?"

She gave a faint smile. He said,

"Tumar kotha agotei xunibo lagisil. Kiba dekhi beya lagil kali. Kiman hatred puhi rakhisu monot. Kiman obhixaap disu nojonake, kintu enekua huatu ketiyao nibisarisilu moi."