Getting Closer.....

Meadow's POV
I woke up at about 6 am. I realized we didn't have school today! Yay! I opened up my Mac and immediately wrote to Il-Choo.....

meadowflockz123: Hi Il-Choo!

choochoosgaming: Hi Meadow! I just uploaded my new video.

choochoosgaming: Say..... Could you come to Korea? And hang out?

meadowflockz123: Sure! I'll try ways and means!

choochoosgaming: See ya real soon! :)

I immediately went to YouTube to watch Choo Choo's video. It was amazing! I went to upload my own. "Hello everyone it's me, Feather!(her YouTube stage name.) Today I'm going to be joined by ZoeLovesABC, KayKay345, and KFC123! We are going to build a roller coaster today."

*time skip*
I had edited my video. I was going to chat with my best friends at school...... through the mic. Zoe(ZoeLovesABC) grumbled,"Make it quick, girls, We need to go to school soon!" "Shush, Zoe. So are you going out with Il-Choo?" Kayla(KayKay345) asked. "Yeah, you've been chatting on our group chat how wonderful he is!" Kendy(KFC123) chipped in. "Well, I'm not going to school...... But I'm trying to sneak to Korea to see Il-Choo." I sighed.

"OOOOOOOOOoooooooh!" Kayla screamed. "Can my sister, Kylie come along?" "Kayla, no way! Kylie is an absolute chicken with sneaking out. And don't shout so loud. It's bursting my eardrums!" I objected. "Oh, fine." she pouted. "Hey, Mum is coming in. Shut the Mac. She doesn't approve of Il-Choo and I!" I shouted, shut the Mac, and leaped into my bed before, Zoe, Kendy and Kayla could say,"WHAT?"

Mum came in. I pretended to sleep. "Wake up. Breakfast is downstairs." she stared at me coldly. I guess she was angry for what happened yesterday. Sighing, I take a bowl of Koko Krunch and dunk it in some milk.

This was not getting any better.

I rushed upstairs to get packing. In a flash, I was done. I was going to land on the tree, and escape to the airport. I leaped out of the window, and landed on the tree. My strong, supple hands supported me stably. I jumped down from the lowest branch of the tree, went onto the pavement, and called for a taxi.

"Mum! Meadow is leaving!" I heard someone shout.

It was John.

But it was too late. I had hopped in the taxi before Sqaishey or Mum could see me. I took out my Mac and messaged Il-Choo and my friends:

meadowflockz123: Il-Choo! I'm coming in a few days! 😆

choochoosgaming: Wow! How did you do it? I'm surprised 😏

meadowflockz123: Never doubt a Meadow. 😒

choochoosgaming: See ya then! 😍

meadowflockz123: 😘😘😘

On friends chat:

ZoeLuvsABC: Heyyy! Congrats! For escaping!

KFC123: Yeah, right. 😑

KayKay345:Kendy, stop being a wet blanket!!!!

meadowflockz123: It's alright. Going to the airport soon!😊

ZoeLuvsABC: See ya! 😍

KayKay345: Have a safe flight!😝

KFC123:😛We'll miss you!

meadowflockz123: Thanks girls! Gotta go, bye!

KayKay345:Byyyyyyyyyyeeeee! 👋🏻

I hopped of the cab after typing my goodbyes. Kayla could be so cute sometimes! I checked in my stuff with my passport. "Meadow Garrett, are you?" the airport security asked. "Yep." I responded and passed the security. I was flying to Korea again! As I settled down in my seat, my phone rang. One said,"Mum." Another one said,"Little Boss." aka John, always bossing me around. The next one said,"Nerd." aka Lori. The last one said,"StampyDad." My family was calling me! I was having second thoughts about escaping.

But I knew Il-Choo was still waiting.

I couldn't betray his trust.

What's more, I couldn't sacrifice this relationship.

But I couldn't sacrifice my relationship with my family either!