011?

The shaved girl was sitting on the couch,probably terrified since she didn't know the four kids standing in front of her,asking her impossible questions .The storm was really loud,and it scared the girl.

"Guys,stop it,you are freaking her out!"Mad yelled at the boys.

"She's freaking me out!"Lucas yelled back.

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin suddenly said,approaching to the girl,and clapping his hands.

The girl flinched ,and looked at Dustin shocked.

"Not deaf."

"All right,that's enough.all right?" Mike said,holding his hands up in defense.

"She's just scared and cold."Mad confirmed, walking away to get something out of the backpack and came back with a dark sweater and a pair of sweatpants, "Here,take these,let me help you."

_________

Later, while Mike was arguing with the other boys about the girl,Mad put under the tall desk Mike had in his basement a lot of thick and large blankets or the girl to make a bed for her to sleep.

"Hey,um, I never asked your name." Mad said

The shaved girl looked to her left wrist and pulled up her sleeve,showing a tattoo with the number 011.

"Woah,it's that real?"Mike asking, siting next to the brunette,trying to touch the other girl's arm,which she pulled back,pulling her sleeve back at how it was.

"Sorry,I've just...never seen a kid with a tattoo before."he excused himself.

"My name's Mad,short for Madison, since I'm mad crazy." the other girl chuckled,smiling at the girl.

"So your name's Eleven?That's so cool!" she continued,realizing the girl didn't really say anything.

"Well,my name's Mike,short for Michael."he introduced himself, "Maybe we can call you El,short for Eleven." Mike said.

The girl nodded in response,and smiled at the two kids in front of her.

"Well,good night,El. We gotta go to sleep." Mike said,getting up and covering Eleven after she said her goodnight.

_____________________

The next day,Mike and Mad found out that the girl was actually in trouble and so they decided to keep her in Mike's basement.

Mike and Mad stayed home that day, excusing themselves for feeling super sad after Will has vanished.The two pre-teens showed El Mike's room.

"Ready are you?" the boy mimicked in Yoda's voice,"What knows you of ready?"he finished after placing down the figurine.

"Hah .That's Yoda,he can use his force to move things with his mind,he's so cool,right?" Mad grinned, since she really liked explaining her knowledge.She never really showed it,her parents said a lady shouldn't be talking about this things because it would freak people out,thinking 'How could a 12 year old know these things?'.Honestly it's simple; she always hangs out with boys,they know her better than anyone.She used to be really shy because people in kindergarten and school would always leave her out,until one day, in the 1st grade ,she met those 4 weirdos,but gladly they found the missing puzzle piece.