𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚ˁᴵᶜᴷ

Sorry for the mistakes English isn't my first language And I am dyslexic I will come back when I have improved, ppl tryna make fun on me because of it I maybe gonna delete this story. Sorry y'all thank u for all the support tho.🤗🤗

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑷𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆, 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆. 👼🏽

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒊 𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂~ 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒆

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

•𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚♪

I was in bed watching TV when I received a call from my baby Notti

I was in bed watching TV when I received a call from my baby Notti.I didn't want to answer because I was really ugly, I had my period and I really didn't feel well, I really don't have time to play with him today.

I keep watching TV when I hear my door ringing.My mother is not here because she is on a business trip, I have no brothers and sisters and my father is dead... So I am all alone in front of the world.

I get up sigh and putting on my slippers, I open the door suddenly and I see notti frowns his eyebrows .

"Why don't you pick up your phone? "He asks me aggressively.  "wtf notti you can't come to my house and talk to me like that" I yell at him.

"Wow calm down what's happening to you, move" he pushes me to go home takes off his shoes and goes to my room. Bro, why do you have all this food in your room nigga? "Notti asks me.

"Shut the fuck up" I told him coldly I lay down on my bed and put on the blanket.He takes off his jacket and sweater to also come into the blanket. I sigh and put myself on my side to take my phone.

"Wassup with u? " he asks me worried. "Nothing." I told him as I continued to look at my phone

"So why do you act like a bitch rn? "He asks me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Aye nigga look at me when I talk to you" he takes my jaw and forces me to look at him.

"Leave me alone damn." I take his hands off my jaw and push him. "Yooo watch you mouth" he hits me behind the head. And I'm starting to cry bro it's not my fault I'm super sensitive every time I have my period 💀💀.

He looks at me shocked and makes me sit on my bed. "Stop crying, im sorry you know I don't like to see you like that baby" he wipes my tears and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm sorry I should have stopped when you told me to do it but explain to me what's going on" he gives me a hug. I snort and take a tissue to blow my nose. "I have nothing, I swear,"

I told him, calming down. I don't want to tell him that I have my period because I'm verry shy and I'll be embarrassed to tell him the real reason . "Are you sure? " he asks me.

I nodded and go back to my phone. He sigh and pulls out my phone. I yelled directly. "BRO WTF YOU DOING GILME ME MY FUCKING PHONE " I'm trying to take him back.

"Mami calm down I have to check something."I see him go on the FLO app. He looks at me and I turn all red, I go under the blanket and start crying like a baby. I feel his body against mine, he suddenly removes my blanket from my head and begins to kiss me all over my face.

He wipes my tears puts his head in my neck and caresses my hair. "I will never understand why you are so shy with me, you should have told me that you have your period I will have bought you candies." He kisses me on the mouth.

"I'm sorry" I whisper  "don't worry it's okay it's me who must apologize, your stomach hurts? " he asks me kindly. I nodded my head and he begins to put little kisses on my stomach. "Stay laying down, I'm coming."

He puts on his jacket and shoes and then leaves my house. 20 minutes later he comes back to my room with chocolates, cakes, candies, sodas, lots of things I like.

"Omg babeeeee you're so cute" I get up from my bed and pinch his cheeks. He smiles "I love you" he said to me, looking me in the eyes. "I love you more than everything in the world Ethan"

I blush and give him a hug. He puts his head in my neck and kisses me. "Go lay down" I take his hand and bring him back to my bed. I put the cover on us, turn off the light and turn on my leds.

"What do you want to watch? "I ask him by turning the TV back on. "Porno" he looks at me with a small smile. I burst out laughing and slapping him in the head.

"Boy ur so nasty". After watching the movie me and Notti fell asleep.

Sorry guys this chapter is very short but I'm actually working with something biggest than my others chapters so like and comment please

Sorry guys this chapter is very short but I'm actually working with something biggest than my others chapters so like and comment please. 😘😘

 😘😘