𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁 ᴮᴿᴼᵀᴴᴱᴿ'ˁ ᴮᴱˁᵀ ᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰ

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑷𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒚, 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅. 🆙

𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝑫𝒂 𝑻𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒕 𝑲𝒂𝒚 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌~ 𝑫𝑶𝑨

•𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚 𖠃

I just woke up from a nap because of the laughter and screams of friends to my brother

I blow with irritation and I go to my bathroom.

I do what I have to do and go back to my room.

I sit on my bed and call my brother. "Are you up?" Dougie asks me.

"If I call you, is it because I am? Dummy." I said sarcastically.

"Don't start acting like that I'm going to slap the shit out of you if you don't set your attitude rn." he says in a irrating tone.

"Alright big bad wolf" he laughs and asks me "why are you calling me?"

"Oh yea please make less noise you and your stupid friends and bring me some coke." he laughs and answers

"I'm not your servant bro, if you want something you raise your black ass and you walk to the kitchen alone like a big and nice girl and then go back to your room. And don't go out with your tight pajamas." dougie hang up.

I blow and get out of my room with MY TIGHT PAJAMAS .

I know, dougie is going to go crazy but I seriously don't give a fuck, he didn't bring me back what I asked him.

I pass in front of the living room and there was kayflock, Setty and Blovee.

I smile at them and I hear Kay laugh and say "Oh damn dougie will kill your ass today. "

Blovee laughs and I seen Setty smile and lick his lips.

I smile at him in return and go to the kitchen.

I take my coke from my fridge when I feel a big hand turning me.

I see dougie's big tight face and I couldn't stop laughing, he slaps me and threatens me with his finger.

I look at him shocked and hold my cheek "the next time you try to play the hoe with your little shorts and tank top without wearing bras in front of my friends word to ma dead I will kill you"

I look at him shocked and push his finger.

"DOUGIE, ARE YOU CRAZY? "I'm starting to cry.

Setty come to the kitchen and pushes me away from dougie he kindly asks me "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you? "

I nod my head and wipe my tears. He turns to Dougie and starts talking to him.

I go through the living room to go up to my room and I hear Kay say to me " damn I knew he was going to do something crazy" Blovee laughs and I go up to my room.

I lie down in my bed and I hear the front door close so I think dougie and his friends went out.

5 later  someone knocks at my door.

I blow and say "Dougie I don't want to talk to you".

I get up and open the door and see Setty . "Setty, what are you doing here? "

I asked him "Nothing I juste
wanted to check if you weren't hurt. Can I come in? "

I look at him "yea sure" I push myself out of the door so that he can enter and he lies down on my bed.

"Bro" I sit next t o him and we start talking.

"Why did you dress like that ?" Setty asks me

"I was sleeping and it's my pajamas." He stops on my chest and starts licking his lips.

I hide my boobs with my hands and ask him to stop. "Nah, you can't walk like that in front of me without me doing anything."

I look at him with incomprehension and ask him. " wym? "I frown my eyebrows.

"I need to see more"