𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡ᴾᴸᴬᴺᴱ ᶠᴵᴳᴴᵀ

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔, 𝑰𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍.💨🩷

𝑲𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒉~𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒕.

•𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𖠨

I was waiting my babyyy kyle in front of the airport, he was traveling for his work, he went with Jenn

Anyway I see them coming out but they seem really upset. I'm walking to Kyle for giving him a hug.

"Hi bae- wtf who did that you" He moves his head and I force him to look at me, I take his jaw and look at his cheek and his black eye.

" Babe... "

I turned to Jenn and I was going to ask her what happened when I saw her hurt as much as Kyle.

I blow and give her a hug.

"Are u okay, Jenn? "I ask her kindly.

"Yea, let's just go home."

"Aight sure " I take Kyle's hand and unlock the car.

"U okay my love ?"I ask Kyle, he doesn't answer me and looks out the car window.

His leg was shaking asf.

Jenn sits on the backseat and Kyle sits next to me.

Home📍

"So you're going to ignore me for a long time? What is these fucking videos of you on the internet? Uh? How can you fight at the airport?"

"Yo just stfu I don't want to talk about that now ok?"Kyle takes off his t-shirt and goes into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him? "I wonder to myself.

30 minutes later he comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his whips. Okay he looking good.

"You good" he asks me and lie down next to me.

"Bitch stop talking to me". I answer him coldly and change my sides so I don't have to look at him.

"Yo, who do you think you're talking to? "
He gets up and lie on me.

"Ayee move your ass out of here I don't wanna see you" he laughs and lies on me.

"Are you angry at me? " he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop playing with me"

"I don't play, look I'm sorry I shouldn't have ignored you when your ass was worried about me but I really don't want to talk about this fight ok? "I nodded my head and I puts my head in his neck.

"You smell good" he laughs and gets up to go get dressed.

I hope you liked this chapter.🫶🏽🩷

It's been a long time since I wrote.⭐️