𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫ᴱˣ

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟐 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 of 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

•𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒂❦

pov:

T I         E         R        R       A

SO basically me nd Tyler hare not together anymore... He wasn't feeling my attitude and my "jealousy" and i wasn't feeling his attitude and his disrespectful ass, he was always saying that i was too jealous to making me feel bad and letting him doing whatever he wanted to do but one day i was so tired of him and i did that...

 He wasn't feeling my attitude and my "jealousy" and i wasn't feeling his attitude and his disrespectful ass, he was always saying that i was too jealous to making me feel bad and letting him doing whatever he wanted to do but one day i was so tir...

-Ty where was u it's 5 am wtf ?
I said while taking off my cover, he was taking of his shirt.

-Yo don't start this shit im tired asf i just wanna sleep rn.
He look at me like i was crazy.

-Tyler are you serious ? Nah im done i really can't do that.
I get up and started to taking my stuff.

-Aight fuck you then.

-NO FUCK YOU BOP ASS NIGGA, i don't want to talk with u right now but how can u do that, walked out of the house at 11:00, you told me you were just gonna go get some food, how can u come at this hour ITS FUKING 5 AM ? You spend your time going to the club and let those hoes twerk on you, you even answer girls dm's says how they want to fuck with you so bad like is you're crazy? Do you know you have a girlfriend waiting for you at home? Then you're complains about my jealousy but do you see the problem, Tyler?  Uh?
I start to cry and then whipped quickly my tears. I only wear a shirt of Tyler with a thong. I take off his t-shirt and I find myself in underwear in front of him. All the time i was talking, he didn't even cut me off once he just looked at me nonchalantly.