𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧ˁᴱᶜᴿᴱᵀ

Sorry for the mistakes English isn't my first language And I am dyslexic I will come back when I have improved, ppl tryna make fun on me because of it I maybe gonna delete this story. Sorry y'all thank u for all the support tho.🤗🤗

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒆𝒂𝒕.👅

𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑽𝒐𝒏~𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

•𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲𓀤

I was at my best friend Kayla's house  (my boyfriend's sister) , she doesn't know yet that I'm dating him because I know her, she may hate me forever and make me miserable

We were talking, laughing, doing TikTok, she put wap of cardi b on the tv and She recording me twerking when the door opens suddenly, we stop and we see Durk and Von

"Von damn you can't knock on the door" Kayla throws him a pillow.

Von grabs the pillow and throws it on her face.

Durk laughs and sits on Kayla's bed.

"Wassup henny" durk gives me a nod.

"Hi" I say shyly.

He laughs and says "come on girl it's almost 3 years that we know each other how can you still be shy with us? " durk says.

"It hurts me to say that but durk is right." Kayla says.

I smile and answer "no I'm not shy with you and I'm just a little reserved I'll try to work on it sorry"

I smile "Leave her alone whether she is shy or not nothing changes" von says.

I look at him shocked because it was the first time he has taken my defense in public.

Usually, when Kayla and durk reproaches me for being shy and reserved he always says nothing.

I smile at him and he leaves the room.

5 minutes later I receive a message from Von who tells me to join him in the bathroom. Durk was sleeping.

"Kayla I'll be back in 15 minutes" I get up

"awe henny I'm sorry for what we said I didn't hurt your feelings" Kayla asks me

"no, no it's not for that I'm coming back don't worry about that"

I get out of her room and join Von in the bathroom, he closes the door behind me and smiles at me.

"So how was your day? "Von asks me.

"well, just chilling with Kayla" I sit on the bathtub and he comes to put himself between my legs.

"I missed you? " he makes little pecks on my lips.

I turn my head and nod my head timidly.

He laughs and starts kissing me.

I stop him and put my hands on his chest.

"Von when will we be able to tell them? "He blows and retreats from me.

"You know how Kay is going to react she's a drama queen asf"

I blow and get out of the bathroom.

I go into Kayla's room and sit on the carpet with her.

"What's going on? Where were you? "Kayla asks me worried.

"Nothing I was just in the toilet and I got a message from my daddy." I start lying.

25 minutes later I hear Kayla start screaming.

"Omg, what's going on? "I ask

"Hennessy I need your phone right now I have to send a message to Chris so that he can bring me back my son I had completely forgotten."

She tears off my phone and goes into the messages.

She's starting to laugh "omg henny do you have a boyfriend? "

She laughs and shows me von's contact that I had renamed Bae💍.

"Oh shit" I was going to take my phone back from her when I saw her open our conversation and start reading our messages.

"Von? Are you dating von ??? "Kayla looks at me with incomprehension.

Durk was sleeping but as soon as he heard that he got up directly.

"Wtf? You and von? " At that moment Von went back into the room.

"Yea, I heard my-, damn I think today is our trial ma. "