𝐂𝐛𝐥𝐮ᴾᴿᴼᵛᴼᶜᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺ

Sorry for the mistakes English isn't my first language And I am dyslexic I will come back when I have improved, ppl tryna make fun on me because of it I maybe gonna delete this story. Sorry y'all thank u for all the support tho.🤗🤗

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝟑𝟎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.🩵

𝑪𝒃𝒍𝒖~ 𝑩𝒍𝒖 𝑩𝒐𝒑

•𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐚𖣐

I was with my sister, in her bed crying

I was with my sister, in her bed crying. I got in a argument with Camrin 2 months ago and he blocked me everywhere, I thought we were going to get back together because we often get arguing but this time I think it was the last time.

"Shana I can't live without him, I can't," I said, put my head into the pillow. "Argh bitch I'm sick of both of you, you're both too toxic, the best solution will be to breaking up forever , sorry" my sister answers me.

"I think you're right but it's so so hard" I sigh." Yeah I understand you but give yourself some time." Shana said.

"So now you're going to raise your ass, go to the shower and then get ready and we're going to do our nails and hair ok? "She asks me.

"Ok" I smile and give her a hug. I go to the shower and do what I have to do.I get out of the shower and start getting ready and doing my hair. Shana has already finished so she's waiting for me in her car.

When I'm done, I take the keys and leave my house to join Shana. I open her car door."You look good," she compliments me. "Girl depression is over" I say

"period" nana says. 4 hours later we finished doing our nails and hair so we go home.When I get home, I jump on the couch and lay down.