𝐑𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ

Sorry for the mistakes English isn't my first language And I am dyslexic I will come back when I have improved, ppl tryna make fun on me because of it I maybe gonna delete this story. Sorry y'all thank u for all the support tho.🤗🤗

𖣐𝑹𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒇, 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅.𖣐

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•black mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

•Diamond♥︎

While I watch TV I hear the keys in the lock, Ryan unlocks the door and enters into our crib

His hair is damp and his face very softened I can say that it is well let off steam today.

"Hi babe, how was your training?" I get up to give him a kiss. He hugs my waist and kisses me in the neck.

"It was good, ouhh you went to your appointment , you look beautiful mama." He touches my hair and smirk.

"Thank you, baby, you're really hot too, coming out of practice." I stare at him and giggle. He shakes his head and laughs.

"I'll preparing you the shower, okay?" I'm about to go up the stairs when I feel a violent slap on my ass." RYAN?" I exclaim.

"Sorry, they were calling me so bad and begged me to slap them." I laugh and shake my head.

"Please come in the shower with me

"Please come in the shower with me." Ryan is begging me. This is really not the time to take a shower together I have to clean the house.

"Ryan, I'd like to, but I have to turn down your offer bcs I have to finish cleaning the house rn." He sighs and sits on our bed.

"Okay, well get in the shower before me so you can get ahead of the things you have to do."

"Thank you my love." I go into the bathroom and take off my top, my shorts and my panties, i put a bonnet on my head and then turn on the water and start showering when I hear noises behind the curtains.

"Ryan, is that you ?" I don't hear anybody answering me. "Nah im tripping his ass probably asleep" suddenly the curtain pulls and Ryan come into the shower with me.

He looks at my naked body and gives me a satisfying smile. I look at him shocked. "Ryan are you serious?" I try to hide my private parts as best I can.

"Move yo hands mama" he puts his hand in his hair, takes a deep breath and pushes me against our clear shower glass, my hands are always hiding my intimate parts so he takes my hands as if I were handcuffed and places above my head.

" Ryan, I don't think that is a good idea to uhh fuck, do that in the shower." He ran his head in my neck." I think it's the perfect place, no matter where we are I'll fuck you everywhere, any time."

I look down to his intimacy and I see his Jr lookin mad hard. "Admire how you make me" Ryan whispers to me and kisses me tenderly, he is so close to me that I feel his intimacy against mine. I started to gettin wet and tryna do my best to hide my moan.

"What are u tryna do bae" I try to speak but he puts his hand over my mouth to stop me. "I want u to turn around and slap that phat ass for papi ok ? Between each slap I want u to say KING and then RYAN okay mama ?" I slowly nodded my head and do what he told me.

"Yeah like that my precious Diamond, who's pussy is that?"he pulls my hair and with his other hand makes me arch my back. He slides smoothly inside me.

"Yours, omg I can't take that Ryan this is too big" I say, my legs were weak asf wtf. "Nah don't run take that uh, say my name, who's pussys is that" he say while keep pushin his d in me. "Ow fuck it's the pussy of King uh KING RYAN AH."

"Keep moaning fo me baby, is that what u want uh ?"
He laughing and keep fucking me.

Y'alllllk... ion know about this one 😭.

 ion know about this one 😭