𝐃𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠ᴰᴱᴸᴵ

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝑱, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 📝

𝑫𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈~ 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔

•𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𓆈

"STOP ACTING LIKE A FUCKING PUSSY" my mom yells at me completely hysterical

She slaps me "you're a fucking bitch" she gives me a another slap

"next time you'll protect yourself." she throws condoms at me.

"Mom please he raped me I couldn't know," I told her, crying.

"I don't give a fuck "She starts hitting me, I push her away and start running to my room.

I take my weed and my money and then I go to my bathroom to remove my make-up because my makeup had flowed.

I put on my makeup and run out of my house, I hear my mother screaming behind me.

My mother is a drug addict, she can't doing 1 day without smoking and taking drugs, I don't blame her.

My father drove her crazy, he killed people in front of her, he tortured her, he prevented her from seeing the light of day and one day she managed to escape and warn the police.

He took life imprisonment for all the murders, kidnapping, domestic violence and robberies, my mother told everything to the police, I remember her going back and forth between the court and the house.

Even if she won the trial, it was too late, he had broken her, forever.

I sit in a park and start preparing my weed.

I smoked for at least 30 minutes and then I got up, my head turned and my eyes were red.

I arrive in front of the deli and go to take takis, arrive in front of the shelf there was a guy, I didn't give attention to him and I continued to walk, I take takis and I go to the cash register when he stops me.

"Wassup" I blow, I don't answer and keep waking .

He start to walks faster and grabs my arm.

"Don't touch me! "I'm starting to yells at him .

"Aye, calm down mamì you dropped that" he gives me my weed which was surely falling out of my pocket, I tear him out and say

"thank you" barely audible.

I was going to keep moving forward when he stood in front of me.

"What's your name? "I usually don't talk to the boy who docks me but now, I think that's what I need.

"Kimora and you? "He stands next to me and we start walking to the cash register.

"Dthang" I laugh and say "no your real name"

the cashier cashes my stuff and his stuff.

"£12.56 by card or cash? "The cashier says

"cash " I take my money out of my pocket when I see dthang take out 1 $100 bill and give him.

"Keep the change for your tip." the cashier thanks him and we go out.

"Why you paid I was going to do it" I told him

"because I can" I smile and go say goodbye to him when I think of something.

"Are you high? "I ask him and he laughs.

"Yea a little bit nd you" I'm also laughing

"yea asf, do you want to fuck? "He stops laughing and looks at me from up to down and lick his lips.

"Ofc I want." he takes my hand and takes me to his car.

" he takes my hand and takes me to his car