𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐆𝐞𝐞𝐤ˁᴬʸ ᴵᵀ

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

⚠︎𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎
♥︎Sᰀ᰽
♣︎ʀບ᥀ຣ
♦︎٧꯵๑ⳗᰀɴᥴᰀ

•beige mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔.🌌

𝑱𝒂𝒚𝑫𝒐𝒕 𝑮𝒆𝒆𝒌~ 𝑮𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑻𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮

•𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚㋡

"Come on, let's go sleep" Jay gets up and takes my hand to force me to get up

"No bae go ahead I'll join you in a few minutes I want to finish this episode" I answer him and put the cover back on me.

"When does it end? "

"In 27 minutes" I show him.

"No bro common I can't wait more than 3s" Jay said.

"Baby you don't need me to go to sleep with ur ass."

"Of course I need you wtf ur my teddy bear" I blow and turn off the TV.

Jay gives me a kiss and we go to our room.

I lie down on our bed and turn off the lights when Jay come behind me and start to caresses my hair.

"Jay I love you"

"mh I know." I push him back and look at him in the eyes with tears in my eyes.

"jay you never told me you loved me. What happened, did I do something wrong since we started this relationship ? "I look at him sadly.

He wipes the tears from my cheeks and caresses them.

"You know I love ur ass I don't need to tell you that." He give me a long hug and caresses my back so that I can stop crying.

"I need to hear you say it" he blows and gets out of bed to go out.

I get up and grab him by his arm.

"Are you serious? Why do you always try to run away when we talk about that "

"Because you don't understand anything"

"UNDERSTAND WHAT? DID I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING ?? Sometimes I'm just feel like u use me... You just want my ass and my pussy like nigga just SAY IT SAY THE WORD."

"Sierra I love you since day 1 okay ?! Is that what you wanted to hear?! I really don't want to arguing with you tonight okay !"

"No nigga please be honest just once please"

"Damn Sierra u so messed up, u clearly don't know how to differentiate a man who really loves you from a man who only wants you in his bed"