CHAPTER ELEVEN.

"Young master, they are boy and girlㅡ they look adorable, shall I bring them over?" the healer asks, but Lisa shakes her head. "Show them to mother and father. I need to look over my Jennie."

Lisa looks at her mate. Jennie is unconscious, she brushes her some strands of hair away from her face and caresses her pale face with the pads of her fingers softly, ever so caring. "It would be wise, young master, if we turned her as soon as possible. She is drained now, she already took in four blood bags and I think it would be wise to turn her as soon as she wakes up," The healer says as she stands beside Lisa.

Lisa doesn't stop caressing her mate, "I got it. You may take your leave now."

The healer does and the door closes behind her.

Time passes as night comes. The night darkens when Jennie blinks her eyes open. Lisa passes her water to drink calmly, holding her too frail body in between her arms. "Easy there, darling," Lisa's voice isn't above a whisper and it manages to sooth the omega enough to completely lean on her.

Jennie looks up at her with dry, wide eyes that are flickering in yellow. "Liㅡ Lisa," her voice is parched still, broken, "The childㅡ the childㅡ"

"They are healthy and are fine, darling. Lie down now, they are good. You did a great job, my love."

Jennie sighs in happiness against her, "I am alive and beside you, Lisa. My dreams came true."

Lisa nuzzles her nose against the crook of her neck and inhales her scent, it's still weak and she bites at it making the omega let out a hum. "I thought you were going to leave me forever."

Jennie looks at her and kisses her, "I promised a forever with you Lalisa Manoban, I would never leave you."

"I am glad," Lisa says and a warm smile graces her face.

Jennie was alive and so were two pieces of themselves. Lisa could finally, finally calm down now.

"You were carrying two of them. You were incredible," she says again, kissing her all over.

"I didn't know."

They look at the stars in the dark sky. It was full of them and the candle light around them which made Lisa think of the first time she saw Jennie. First time she met her omega. She was happy now. So happy. Finally.

××××

In a matter of six months, both their twins grew as big as five year olds. That's when Lisa had decided to turn Jennie into a vampire. She needed to feed her babies right ㅡ three babies ㅡ including Lisa, so they had to wait. Jennie couldn't get enough of their twins, at all. She didn't turn yet however but she was going to, she was just nervous about her omega even though the omega seemed like she was okay with it.

"Mother," A voice calls out, a small one and Jennie turns to look at the eldest of the twins. The child is looking up at her with wide, feline-eyes, lips pouting as she looks at her mother. Eyes shining bright red so Jennie knew something was wrong.

"Hi Janna, tell mommy, what's wrong baby?"

She silently opens her mouth and points at her incisor, Jennie looks at it in confusion and scrutinises. The incisors did look a bit sharper than usual, "It hurts, mommy."

Her eyes widened in worry, "R-Really? I think we need to go to your daddy. She will take the pain away in no time."

Janna nods adorably, Jennie holds her small hand in hers and takes her to Lisa's study. She knocks and looks back at her daughter as Janna looks up at her, smiling with her gums on display. They share a smile.

"Come in." A deep voice replies and they enter and are welcomed by a swarm of vampires around Lisa's study table. "My love, can you look at Janna, she says her incisors are hurting?"

Lisa raises one of her eyebrows and so does all the other vampires around hee. "C'mere, baby," she says and pushes her chair back to give Janna the space to stand in between her knees. "Open your mouth for daddy and bite on my hand, alrighty?" she says calmly as she offers her hand to her daughter and Janna hesitantly bites on it; ever the shy girl (Jennie had heard Janna was completely like Lisa's younger self, a very shy but impactful child). Lisa doesn't make a sound even as Janna's incisors start to grow out a little and puncture two hole in her wrist.

"There," Lisa says and Janna releases her wrist from her bite, "It h-hurts, daddy."

The vampires all coo together. Jennie just looks on with slight pain for her child.

Lisa looks down at her daughter with a kind of proudness, "Your fangs are coming out," Lisa's fangs come out too, "Just like daddy's. It's gonna hurt a little so you have to keep on biting me till it completely grows out okay? Stay with me. Jennie darling, I got her. You don't have to worry anymore."

Jennie looks at her mate in adoration, because Lisa during these times managed their childs so well that it was admirable. All the vampires thought so too as they all looked at the father-daughter with awe because they knew how much it hurt when a new vampire bit like that, but young master could get back to work seamlessly even as her daughter bit her again. Lalisa Manoban really was something.

Jennie leaves with a smile. Their twins grew up so fast in the six months that she got whiplash ㅡ vampires really were of different breeds. They didn't even need to drink from her anymore, Lisa did though, she laughed. When they were born, Lucien, her second born, had been born a wolf but then as he grew up, his wolf blinked out to give in to his vampire side but his wolf qualities remain most of the time. Jennie didn't know how it dissolved but it did. While Janna was a complete vampire with just a little bit of the wolf quality in her.

She pauses her thoughts when she sees a thick wind of something travelling towards her at an insane speed before it bumped into her and clung onto her legs. She moved back a lot from the impact but the figure was the one to stop her from going further back. "Mother," Lucien calls out, looking up at her with a mischievous smile, his doe eyes thinned as he smiled.

"Lucien," she starts, rolling her eyes because she was so used to his antics, her second born got Lisa's looks and a more confident version of Jennie herself, perks of being a Manoban, she thinks.

"Mother," he calls out again. When Jennie looked down, her eyes widened in surprise; as Lucien smiled, even his incisors were poking out like fangs. She sighs. "Hey baby, how are you doing?"

Lucien doesn't budge away from her, "Mommy, hurty hurts, carry me."

Did Jennie say, her second born was the exact opposite of her first? Because he was so so more active and he didn't even look like he was hurting, but Jennie knew he was so she picked him up to carry him on her hips as she went in to hand over even this son off to Lisa.

Lisa just takes him on her other thigh and even Lucien starts biting. Jennie only leaves with a shake of her head.

She should have turned into a vampire for this work to be divided.