o.o6- Slippin'

Trey

"Babe"  I heard Nay's voice before feeling her lips against my bare chest. "Wake up babe" This time I felt a bite. I slowly opened my eyes to see Nay looking up at me with her fingers at the rim of my boxers. I looked to my right and the sky was pink meaning the sun was making it's way up.  "Good morning babe" She smirked up at me before placing a French kiss on the tip of my dick.  Her kisses lead back up to my lips giving me a full view of her naked body. "Good Morning baby" I leaned forward kissing her lips. Naya wasted no time solely sliding me inside her and her shit was dripping, damn she just wake up like this, what type of dreams she be having.

Gripping her waist, she kept at a slow winding pace fucking my mind while she fucked me. I sat up placing her left nipple in my mouth nibbling , sucking and biting causing her to pick up the pace. "So think you gone wake daddy up and have all the fun huh" I groaned against her neck holding her in place. "Mmhhm" She bit her bottom lip.  I flipped Nay over stroking her long and hard "Fuck that slow shit"  I pumped in and out of her since she wanted to play. We tumbled in the bed for about a hour before climaxing together. Morning sex was frequent these last two weeks but a nigga was not complaining.

We got in the shower washing each other bodies before I got out going to get Norie as she cried over the monitor. "Ugh I wish I was leaving with you guys tonight" Nay walked in the room pouting. "Work can't be put of baby, the fast you finish this the quicker everything goes back to normal"  I laid in the bed with Norie sitting on my chest.

"I'm taking my baby to Paris, my baby had to see the world" I kissed  Norie making her giggle.  I had a couple shows over seas starting in Paris, I convinced Naya to let Norie go since my mumma and Forrest were coming too. "But I want to see the world too" Naya laid next to us. "You will baby, I already got you started we gone finish it"  I smiled kissing her cheek.  Norie leaned in mocking me leaving slob on Naya's face

"Mommy loves you slob kisses" Naya tickled Norie.  "Come on baby let's go eat" I picked Norie up taking her to get dressed.  We were going to eat before me and Norie left for Virginia. 

"Trey I need to start putting together wedding colors and doing location searching " Naya sighed as we backed out the garage.  "You not about to worry yourself over that baby, hire somebody to do that" I recommended

"Why, I wanna do it. Matter –a-fact I'll text my girls and well have a spa day tomorrow and talk about this"  I seen type away on her phone out the corner of my eye.  I'd be glad when this year is up so I could official call her my wife, so that shit could be legal, so that shit could be as real as us. She could plan it where she want it, how she wanted, as long as it was the two of us in the end. Naya had my head gone and it was okay with me.

We ate in comfort surprisingly nobody bothered us, it was just me and my ladies. I let Naya drive back to the house, and when we got there Rock was waiting on me and Norie.

"Love you guys, call me we you get to Mama house" Naya waved from the door.  Me and the princess were VA bound.

Anaya

[ Naya in the MM for the 90's party]

This was truly about to suck not only was Trey not here but he took Norie with him. I took the time out to practice Stay on the piano. I'd been in love with the song since I seen Rihanna perform it at the Grammys. Eventually when I finished it, I would record it and upload it to the cover section of my Youtube page.  Piano practice by myself got bored, so I headed to the studio to see what was going on there.