o.21- On The Case pt.1

Um so here it is, I won't lie I went straight to sleep when I got home last night. I be working too hard. I'm not a lawyer so court scene might not be accurate but it's fiction right. -Kenni

Trey

"Say ahhh" I told Norie as I scooped her up some more apple sauce. "Yum, yum" She clapped her hands. "Good" I gave her a kiss "Hey babe" Naya walked in the kitchen "Hey mama, where you been at" I eyed her "Out running errands" She went in the fridge "So you went to meet with ol'girl anyway huh" I put it out there since she act like she wasn't gone tell me. "Trey" She sighed "Trey what" I threw the empty apple sauce cup in the garbage.

"She want's to take the stand, he could get more time in jail with out parole. Babe he stumped her child out of her" She sat at the counter with Norie "I don't give a damn Nay things could have went left. You ain't know if that's what she wanted to do from the jump" I semi yelled "Wait how you even know" She held her hand up

" I know yo ass hard headed so I had Jace follow you" He told me. I kissed my teeth side eyeing Trey "I knew I ain't like that nigga for a reason" I shook my head "Nay you gotta at least listen to me on situations like this" Trey sighed "But you were wrong" I reminded him. Trey grabbed Norie walking off "Babe geesh, I get it I'm sorry. You not leaving here mad at me" I caught up to him looping our arms together "Ain't nobody mad at you woman, you good" We walked up stairs

"What time you leaving tomorrow" I asked him crawling into the bed once we made it in our room. "6 a.m sharp" He fell back with Norie making her laugh.  "Can you like stay, I'm gone straight be by myself" I frowned "Maya gone be there" He looked up at me "Yeah but that don' t make me feel safe, Maya ass would get taken with me" I pouted "Come here" Trey ordered me. I crawled to him in Norie in our massive bed kneeling next to him "You gone be good, be calm. Who knows they might call the Brittany girl to the stand first" He sat up placing a kiss on my lips, I hope so.

"I'm going to sleep I'm tired. Tomorrow gone be a long day, what day we leaving for New York"  I laid my head on Trey chest with Norie only to be pushed away by Norie "Cuse you Aria" I called her by her middle name "No" She waved her hand in my face pushing me back "She don't wanna share daddy chest right now you got your time coming mama" Trey laughed

"But we leaving probably two days before Christmas, Luke flying the jet out here so we can fly back and don't have to be dealing with people" He told me "We should just take the Jet every time we fly from now on" I suggested "I think you right baby" Trey rubbed Norie back as she drifted off to sleep.

"I'm going to sleep, I set the alarm on my phone for 5, and the one on your phone for 5:15"  I got up going in the closet to change my clothes. When I returned Trey wasn't there, meaning he went to lay Norie down.

"Okay the chest is all your baby" Trey came thru the door. "Yayy" I clapped my hands acting like a big kid.  I curled up to Trey once he got in bed going directly to sleep.

Trey

My whole life has changed, since you came in, I knew back then you were that special one. I'm so in love so deep in love Ginuwine's voice thru our washroom as I finished up brushing my teeth going to join Naya in the shower. "Morning baby"  I kissed the crook of her neck.  "Morning"  She replied sleepily.  "You need to be woke up?" I grabbed the towel from her washing her back.

Naya let out a small laugh "Babe, you have a flight to catch remember"  I laughed at her "You right" I continued to wash her body, then she washed mine. We got out getting dressed. I took my time once Naya was finish her alarm for 5 was just going off. She headed out the room to go get Norie up and ready.

My phone started going off, the screen read Blaire. "Hello" I wedge the phone between my shoulder and ear so I could buckle my belt.

"Good Morning Trey, I called Anaya but she didn't answer. I wanted let her in on some last minute news before the trial this morning. " Blaire voiced "Let me go take the phone to her" I told her.