o.26- Could Be Us..

Say "Hey Trey" to the MM. Lol

Trey

I was kicked back in bed with Norie sleep next to me while Naya took a bath. Scrolling down Twitter I was being mentioned with the cover photo of Naya and Norie. People were telling me how lucky I was to have a real one, or how they were TeamNeverson. Of course with the good comes the hate. People were telling me Naya wasn't good enough for me, she was nothing but a problem.

Half of the people talking shit probably don't know who they daddy is, and mama probably didn't even want them. One tweet caught my eye though it was from one of my angels.

YogiNOBear: Tremaine looks like she want that old thang back..smh.

I clicked on the link and it was a tweet from Tanaya, it wasn't directed at me but I could get how they felt it was about me.

TanayaHenry: some where playing family....could be me. If only.

To kill the noise and be a little petty I pulled up a new tweet.

TreySongz: Don't hit my phone wit the "Could be us"... No, it could not be.

TreySongz: Yall loving my babies on the cover, all four of em. J

I keep scrolling until I seen Naya tweet some.

NayOrNever_: Misery loves company, but we're the only company we need to be happy.

NayOrNever_: My brother said that #FreeBreezy. Lol

NayOrNever_: Tremaine what you talking bout, they know ;)

NayOrNever_: If 'if" was a fifth bitch would be drunk. Okay I quit, Babe come here.

NayOrNever_: Yall know Trey be tweet watching right.

I was tweet watching, I laughed getting up going into the bathroom to see what she wanted. "What's up Nay" I walked in sitting on the edge if the tub. "I needed my towel it's all the way over there" She pointed to the lien closet

"Why you ain't just say that" I shook my head "Ain't nobody tell you to walk all the way in here." She splashed me with water. "Stop playing so much" I put my hand in her bath water rubbing against her pearl. "Trreey, move" She pushed my hand

"Nope" I moved my finger in a circular motion "Norie..." She couldn't even finish her sentence she just pointed "You lucky my princess in the next room" I removed my hand getting up getting her dry towel, I grabbed her robe too. "Aww look at you" I helped her up helping her dry off.

Nay stepped out the tub and into her robe leaving me in the bathroom. I washed my hand before following behind her. Norie was now laying on the pillow looking my way. "Hey princess" I smiled and she just rolled her eyes.

"I swear you Nay's child" I laughed going to lay next to her only for her to crawl up on my chest. "Da da eat" Norie spoke sleepily "Baby it's 11:30 at night, you shouldn't be eating" I kissed the top of her head

"Eat, eat" Norie whined "Okay Norielle, we gone go get you a snack" I got up "She got you wrapped around her finger" Nay laughed coming out the closet "Just like I got you"

"Negative" Nay smacked her lips "I will though just give me a minute" I winked before mw and Norie left the room. I got her some Teddy Gramhams, apple slices and a juice. She ate like two apple slice before I went to put her in her bed. I returned and Nay was starting on the Teddy Gramhams.

"Daddy I'm tired" Nay cuddle up next to me once I got in bed "Girl stop calling me daddy" I looked down at her "Daddy" She smirked "You luck, just wait it's fuck them six weeks this time around" I told her "Whatever goodnight babe, we've got shit to do tomorrow" She yawned