o.10 - Her Return

Trey

"Yanni does your truck have GPS or anything on it" I spoke on the phone with Ayanna "Umm yeah Trey, let me get the last location on it and I'll send it to you" She told me and the line went dead. I sat in the passenger side of Blaire's car as we head to Rob's apartment to meet the police. I decided to text my Mumma and let her know what was going on.

Mumma

Something bad is happening Mumma. We can't find Anaya, we got the police involved. I don't know how to feel about this, I wish we hadn't got into. I love her Mumma, and if we don't find her and my babies I'ma go crazy.

I hit send "So if he harmed somebody before why the hell he not locked up" I questioned once I seen the LAPD cars come into view. "Well see because he has mental health issues, and there was no proof on him for the first case it was hard to put him away. The second girl backed out of testifying so the second case was dropped and Rob was a free man." Blaire told me as we approached the apartment building.

"You Blaire White" An officer asked her "Yes and this is Mr. Neverson the victims Fiancée, have you guys found anything" Blaire questioned "We haven't yet, people witnessed Robert leaving her with a female around 10 getting into a silver SUV" He told us "Is it okay if we go look inside" Blaire asked the cop, he nodded letting us pass.

We looked around Roberts house, but nothing was weird or out of place. I sighed as we stepped back outside. My phone rang, it was my Mumma "Hey Mumma" I spoke stepping off. "Trey is there something you need to tell me" Her voice was stern

"Some creep been bothering Naya, I kinda brushed it off because we kinda not together right now. So now she kinda missing, she ain't show up to either of her dance sessions. People said they seen the dude leave with a female around 10" I rubbed my waves.

"And she's pregnant again" Mumma questioned "Yeah with twins" I watched Blaire wave me over. "I'll keep me and the little one busy, get your family home safely son." Mumma sighed "I'm gone have Rock and Nigel swing by, along with a cop or two in case he try anything else" I told her "Love you Tremaine"

"Love you too Mumma" I hung up the phone once I reached Blaire. "So was she driving a Porche truck" Blaire held up picture of Naya getting in in out of the car "Yeah that's Ayanna's truck" I pulled out my phone to text Yanni, but I already had one sitting waiting from her.

Yanni

Last location was Baldwin Hills Scenic over look. We heading there now

"Location on that truck Baldwin Hills scenic over look" I told Blaire, she went and said something to the cops. "They just sent a squad car over there" She told me "Could I get a picture of dude I have over four million people following my on social sites, I'm sure they can be of some help" I sat in her car leaving the door open.

"Not such a bad idea" Blaire popped her trunk coming back with a photo of Rob. I took a picture of it. Posted it on my IG, I sent it to Yanni telling her to put it on her IG. I told people to call the police if they seen this guy, and to repost it if they lived in the LA area. I knew blogs were going to pick up on this because we had to get the police involved but I didn't give a fuck about what nobody had to say while they were piecing together the puzzle about something they don't know about.

"Look how about I drop you back at your friends house and you call them all back to the house. I don't want you guys in any danger, it's bad enough Anaya maybe in danger" Blaire slid in the driver side starting up the car.

The fact that I couldn't really do anything was get to a nigga. I just had to sit back, let the law do their job, and trust that they'll bring Nay back. I told all her girls they were welcome to come to my house, the twins had let her dad know what was going on.