o.16- Support Systems

Trey

"Alright any last words before we find out what you guys are having" The doctor looked from me to Naya. " Two little boys" I looked at Nay "Okay watch it's gone be too more little girls" Nay shook her head. "Okay let's see" The doc put the probe to Nay's belly.

"Alright so drumroll please" The doc played into it , I gave her one. "Baby A Is a girl" She stated "Oh yeah I'm right" Nay clapped her hands "Baby B is a boy" Doc announced before moving the probe from Nay's belly.

"Okay so we were both right" I shrugged "I can deal with that" I laughed "Alright, they are both health, and growing normally. Let's keep on this good road guy" Doc smiled at us. She told us more about what to expect before we were able to leave.

"Baby answer that it's Kae" I handed my phone to Nay as I drove. We'd been waiting on Kae's call al day, so she could let us know what's going on with Chris. "Trey" Kae voice came thru the phone, you could hear that she'd been crying "What's up Rue"

"So he has a hearing at the end of the week, so I'm flying out there for it" She mumbled a bit. "I'll be there for it Rue, just let me know which flight you take so I could be on the same one" I told her "Okay cool, is Naya going to come" She asked

"Babe I wish, but I have a meeting to attend" Nay frowned "It's okay boo. I love you guys okay see you later" Kae told us before she hit the end button.

Chris had gotten into an altercation yet again but this time they booked a nigga. Hopefully they didn't try to give my homie no years or nothing for him steady violating his parole. "Trey we need to pick a destination for our wedding and honeymoon" Naya rubbed my arm as I drove.

"That's all you baby, you choose" I grabbed her hand kissing it "Okay so wedding in Antigua at Jumby Bay, babe it's so damn beautiful" Nay squeezed my hand "For our honeymoon I was thinking Manila maybe? Something different" She went on "I approve, we need somebody to plan all this" I asked "Nope, Yanni and Maya have already been on it with the wedding planner there already. I picked color and everything"

"So you asked me for what" I laughed because she had it all figured out already "To make you feel involved babe. What's my budget" She batted her eyelashes "Ain't no budget for my baby, just don't go crazy" I side eyed her "Now you know I'm not going crazy hell we could get married in the back yard for all I care" Naya rolled her eyes "See now you playing" I pulled into Ayanna's driveway, I opened up Naya's door "We not tell nobody yet, we're having a gender reveal" Naya looked at me as we made it to the door.

"Cool, we'll do it before me and Kae go east for Chris" I rang the doorbell for the third time. "Come here please" Yanni was laughing as she opened the door pulling us both in. We stopped in the living room where Norie and August was. He was singing and everything he sung Norie would try to catch that tone, but she wasn't saying words more like humming. She was swaying back and forth, clapping her hands and all that. "Let me find out daddy's baby gone have some vocals" I spoke up making Norie stop and look at me.

"So what yall having" Yanni asked as we all set on the couch "Not telling you, you have to what for like one more day" Nay told her "Why" Yanni frowned

"Cause Chris got a hearing on Thursday, so we gone tell yall Wednesday before Kae and Trey go out there for Chris" Nay explained 'I'm going" Vanna came from around the corner "You just got here" I shook my head at her "So I'll come back" She rolled her eyes

"I'm leaving, baby are you staying" I looked at Nay "Yeah, we got wedding stuff to talk about" She kissed my lips "Shit, don't leave me hea'" August stood up "Come on then nigga, I got some studio time to get to" I walked towards the door with August behind me.