o.13-The Calm

Anaya

I was overly sick this morning when I woke up, and the sickness hadn't subsided later in the day either. I called the doctor they said it was normal, all I needed to do was sleep, relax and stay hydrated with fluids. This meant I wouldn't be able to accompany Trey to the premiere of Baggage Claim. He was hyped about taking his real angels as he called us with him, but now it would be just him, mama, and nana. I got up going down stairs even though I wasn't suppose to be out of bed.

"Whoa baby what you doing" Trey caught me tryna creep pass the living room to the kitchen. "I came to get soup, or attempt to get soup" I turned looking at everybody sitting in the living room "Hey Nana" I spoke to her because I seen everybody else earlier

"Hey baby" She smiled at me "Naya why you gotta be hard headed" Trey wrapped his arms around me "Because I feel way better than I was feeling earlier" We walked into the kitchen "Here comes Norie" Forrest yelled out. Norie slowly came around the corner "Girl what you doing" I looked at her, my baby just smiled up at me "Norie your mama pose to be in the bed, she being bad" Trey bent down as Norie went to him "Trey I'm really fine" Right after I said that I found myself in the bathroom in the hallway.

"Trey I'm fine" Trey stood at the door mocking me. "Don't worry Forrest and Nigel will be here with you so if you need anything let them know" Trey helped me up. "You feel warm, look I don't have to go to this premiere baby" Trey, Norie and I walked back into the living room. "You can't drop everything, whenever the smallest thing happen to me babe" I leaned against him watching Norie go over to Forrest.

"I can, you won't let a nigga though" Trey rubbed my hair "Because it's not needed now you go get ready to enjoy yourself tonight with your two leading ladies" I kissed his chin. "Norielle are you coming with Mommy" I looked over at Norie "Ahhh" She yelled out bouncing up and down "No" She yelled out. "Dissed" Forrest laughed

"Fine, little girl" I headed back upstairs. She learned No and Yes, she knows how to use them and when to use them. My baby was smart, she'd be turning one in two months and knew a lot of small words.

Making it upstairs I turned on the TV found something to order and watch since nothing was on TV. About an hour later Trey came in the room looking all type of fine as hell. "Look at you handsome" I stared him down "Keep looking at me like that a nigga gone stay home and stroke the sickness outcha" He walked over to the bed. "You so nasty though" I kissed his lips "But you love that shit though" He kissed me back

"I just came to say I love you before I leave" He pulled me to him. I pulled out my phone pulling up my IG app. "I no feel good and him leaving me" I looked into the camera leaning on Trey. "I'm not, you know I love you" He kissed my cheek between each word as I smiled. "Bye babe, go enjoy your movie" I pushed off him "See you later mama" He stood up leaving.

After I posted out video people came with the questions. They noticed every damn thing. They were asking why my face was fatter, was I pregnant again. How come I haven't been posting dance video any more. I laughed locking my phone getting up going in the closet to get dressed, I really felt better this time so I wanted to eat something so why not drag Forrest and Nigel out with me and Norie. I sent the Twins a text too to see if they were coming.

Nay: Dinner with the lil bae and I??

Gia: Not in town : )

Kai: I'm down since thing 1 left me. : (

Nay: Wait Gianna where the hell are you??

Gia: Auglanta ..... I mean Atlanta : )

I shook my head at her corny self.