o.14- The Life of My Pretty Little Dancer

Anaya

"Make sure yall go see my baby in Baggage Claim today, then come home and watch me at 8. MUAH" I ended the video with a kiss, I wrote in the caption Oh yeah it's my birthday. It was my birthday, I felt like where the hell did this year go. My phone was going crazy with notifications, I just left it in the bed to go downstairs. "Nope go back upstairs" Trey walked up to me when I was half way to the living room. "How you know I was coming" I laughed "You dragging your damn feet, pick em up" He placed his hands on my stomach "Happy Birthday baby" Trey smiled down at me "Thank you" I hugged him

"But foreal though go back upstairs, put on what I got hanging for you in the closet, chill then I'll come get you" Trey kissed before I could go back upstairs. I walked into the closet laying my eyes on a beautiful sundress. It was an olive green, it was great with my skin tone. I took my time getting ready that still didn't help. I knew it wad pretty hot out so I put my hair up in a bun. Once I laid down I dozed off.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" I heard Trey. I opened my eyes and he was there completely dressed.

"Come on baby get up" He grabbed my hand "My bun still good" I touched it "Your fine, baby but I gotta blind fold you real quick" He stopped at the top of the stairs. "Babe you could have at least let me down the stairs. "I got you Nay. I'm gone hand you a couple things as we walk okay, just hold on to them okay" Trey told me as we walked down the stairs "Okay" I nodded.

Once we hit the landing, what had to be a flower was handed to me. As we made our way through the house, more flowers were placed in my hand. I could tell when we were outside because my feet got hot. "Trey you could have told me to put on shoes" I hit his arm "My bad baby, have a seat though" He sat me down in a chair "Oo this comfortable" I heard Trey laugh

"Take the blindfold of baby" Trey sounded like he was smiling. I removed my blindfold "Happy Birthday Anaya" Our friends, my family and Trey family yelled out. "Awww thank you" I smiled so hard. I looked down in my arms and indeed I held white roses but there was a box on top. I looked up at Trey "Baby I wanna do this as I did a year ago, but this time with the people we love around" Trey grabbed the box.

"You told me for us to get married, we had to make it through a year of being engaged. Here we are" Trey smiled up at me "A couple things happen along the way so I feel like this ring is tarnished" Trey took my first ring off my finger "But I like that ring" I frowned making everybody laugh

"I know, but I got you a better one." He opened the box "Okay, okay I could like this one too" I reasoned "So I'll ask you again, Anaya Sincere Carver will you be my Mrs. Neverson" Trey rested on my legs

"Of course babe" I leaned forward kissing his lips. "Alright lets eat" Trey stood up sitting next to me. I hadn't even noticed the tables around our back yard. I was so caught up in Trey. "Babe you know these rings don't really matter, you didn't have to do that." I looked over at Trey as the food was brought out by Trey's chef and his staff. "I know but you know I like to do shit my way" He smirked "Whatever, thank for this" I reach over touching his face "Don't thank me yet baby thank me later"

Brunch was served, and the conversation was rolling, and everybody was enjoying themselves. Trey let some of them watch the movie in the Theatre room while everybody else lingered around the house. "Okay could everybody meet me in the big dinning room please" Yanni yelled out.

Everybody walked into the bigger dinning room of the two we had, and on the table sat a huge cake. "Yall are really too much" I stood at the head of the table with Trey behind me. "On three we gone sing" Kai held up her hand "One, two, three" She counted off as everybody started to sing. I recorded them as they sung. I also turned the camera on me and Trey, getting a point of view video.