o.o7- Truth Hurts

Anaya

The water from the shower hit my skin as I sat on floor with my back against the wall. Anaya you really put it all out on the line, I thought to myself. This shit was fucking with me. Rob telling me how we had sex last night with a smile on his face replayed over and over again. I didn't remember, I couldn't remember. The phone ringing interrupted my thoughts. I didn't bother grabbing a dry towel I just walked in the room seeing Yanni's picture on the phone. "Spa day is cancelled" I sighed "No, we at your door so come open it" I heard her lips smack. Tying my robe tight I headed downstairs and they were all together. "I need for you bitches to stop traveling in groups, so I can cancel shit when needed" I sat on the couch "Someone has a hang over" Vanna sat next to me.

"Right mean ass" Kae sat between Maya and Yanni. "Damn we brought bottle" Kai came out the kitchen. "Good because I'm gone need them" I sighed "What's wrong" Gia sat on the floor eating a apple.

"What bitch Trey done fucked so I could go pay her a visit" Vanna snapped. "It's not Trey" I mumbled, Everybody sat there quiet waiting for me to talk. "So this morning I woke up in Rob's bed" I closed my eyes

"Bitch what" Vanna gasped "The cute guy from try-outs" Kae questioned "Oh shit" was all Yanni could say. "I was so drunk, yall I don't remember anything" The tears started back down my face "It's okay boo Trey don't have to know" Kai attempted to cool me down. "I have to tell him or that shit is going to stay on my heart. I mean I didn't mean to" I wiped my face but more tears fell.

"That's not what Trey gone hear" Kae shook her head "How could he be made at her, like he never cheated on her" Vanna semi yelled. "Girl in his eyes that shit never happened, but this baby this is going to last forever in the back of his mind" Gia "Giiiaaa you don't make me feel any better" I whined

"Girl look you won't tell on yourself, just let that shit go. I came here to plan my best friend wedding" Yanni looked at me "Yanni there is not going to be a wedding" I slowly stated. "Girl bye, look at these colors" She sat a color pamphlet on the table. Great what color did I want the inside of my casket to be after Trey killed my ass for not staying loyal to him, after all the shit I talked.

We sat looking over colors and places for my now imaginary wedding. They keep telling me over and over I didn't have to tell Trey. I couldn't lie to my baby I loved him too much. After the girls left I went for a drive, I tried to call Trey, but I hung up forgetting he was either sleeping or on stage. The studio was where I ended up going. I turned on some music letting my mind and body go away with it. "Your body moves gracefully in and out of the bed" Rob voice took the place of the music as he cut it off.

"Could you go" I didn't bother looking his way. "Oh so what we weren't just fucking each other brains out last night" My eyes shot over to him as he clenched his jaw "I don't know, I was drunk. If so it clearly was a mistake" I snarled "Oh so you bouncing on my dick moaning and screaming my name was a mistake huh" He smirked making his way toward me "I remember you looking into the camera saying how much you was loving the way I was stroking you" He laughed

Did he just say camera "You didn't" I covered my mouth "I did" He held his phone up and I watched us having sex with each other. "Now we wouldn't want to mess up this little fame your tryna build, your movie won't be the only movie making a big screen debut if you don't play nice Naya" He rubbed my face

"Fuck you" I pushed pass him running out the studio down the stairs to my car. I headed home only to find myself in the pool swimming lost in my thoughts. This has been the best time of my life and here it was making a turn for the worst.

A week later.

Maya had me doing a photo shoot, because in her words if I was going to tell Trey I needed all the money I could get my hands on. I knew when I got home Trey would be there and I planned on telling him. "Girl call me if you need me" Maya rubbed my shoulders before I walked to my car. The photo shoot was outside so I hopped in the car driving off. Sitting in the driveway I sighed, today was the day our baby girl turned seven months. It was suppose to be a happy day but I couldn't even smile.