Chapter 2

"So when is the wedding date?" Taehyung questioned after he had finally calmed down, he had gone berserk after you broke the news about how Jungkook had proposed the very morning after the discussion.

"I said whatever date he and his family decide, it's fine with me. My mom was already suggesting we get married this year so I'm sure it's fine with her too." Bringing the glass of cocktail to your lips you took a sip of it.

You and Taehyung were in a bar owned by Seokjin, one of Jungkook's filthy rich and aristocratic friends. After telling your mom about your engagement, you had decided that your bestie should be the second one to know about it so you had called him to the bar to give him the news.

Clasping his hands together Taehyung looked like he was in his own imaginary world as he said, "That jerk, how can he even propose you that way? If it was me I would fill our apartment with your favorite flowers, plan a romantic night filled with slow music, candlelight dinner, and then take you to the balcony and express my undying love to you while we watch the starry nights together."

"You and he are as different as the starry night and a deep ocean filled with millions of species. I had kind of figured that he would propose that way." You chuckled at your cute best friend and pinched his cheeks saying, "You will get to do all that, just wait for the right girl."

"My love life is doomed, my heart's been stuck over a girl that doesn't even spare me a glance." He pouted and you again tried to dig info on the mystery girl that he was in love with since high school but like always he didn't venture more into the matter.

Your conversation was interrupted by the arrival of Taehyung's friends. He politely excused himself to talk in private while you looked at the people around to keep yourself busy as you recalled how Jungkook had proposed to you.

"Jungkook, you again bought a ring for me?" You asked noticing that your boyfriend had put a beautiful diamond ring on your ring finger while you were sleeping.

Since he didn't respond even though he was awake, you turned to his side and wrapped your hands around him. You heard a soft moan from him as your breasts pressed on his bareback but he didn't turn to face you which you thought was very weird of him since he was a big fan of morning sex and anything you did was a big turn-on to him in the morning.

"Are you still angry with me?" You probed feeling guilty for the harsh word you had used the other day.

Facing the ceiling you tried to think how you could make it up to him. You brought your hand to look at the ring and noticed, the ring was different than all the rings he had brought for you.

The ring exuded opulence and elegance, capturing the essence of refined luxury. Its shimmering band, crafted from the purest platinum, glimmered like a starlit night sky. Nestled at its center was a breathtaking gemstone, a rare and exquisite diamond that radiated a captivating brilliance.

A gasp escaped your lips realizing it was an engagement ring. The fact that he had never put a ring on your ring finger was another giveaway that this was his weird way of proposing to you.

"Jeon Jungkook." You nearly screamed and he flinched. Your temper was the only thing he was afraid of in this universe.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" you were stunned

"I'm declaring that you are mine. I don't need to ask my woman to get married, you are mine anyway and we are getting married sooner or later." His tone was clearly laced with a galaxy full of arrogance and confidence when he said that.