Chapter 5

"Meeting you was fate, falling in love with you was destiny but staying in love with you and wanting you in my life was my choice. You stole my heart so easily with every little thing you did and now if I was given a choice I would rather die than live a second without you." The hooting, whistleblowing, and cheering of the crowd started because of Jungkook's romantic wedding vows but it didn't disturb you as the both of you were drowned by the emotions swirling in each other's eyes.

"I take you as my wedded wife and promise to be yours in happiness and sadness, in sickness and in health, give you the kind of love that will bring light to both your darkness and mine and cherish all the good and bad sides of you with every part of me." He ended his vows by winking at you with both eyes cutely and you had to hold yourself from kissing him because you hadn't said your vows yet.

You gulped the heavy feeling at the back of your throat along with the salty liquid that was trying to fall from your eyes. The bomb of emotions burst inside you because of the joy of finally getting so close to being Mrs. Jeon and his beautiful and deep vows.

"I'm not perfect and I know that neither the future that holds before us will be but your love for me is what makes everything in my life so perfect and beautiful. So I know that as long as I have your hand holding mine there is nothing that we can't achieve and there is no sadness we can't overcome. I promise to hold the best title that I have achieved in this life that is the title of being your wife till my last breath and love you with every heartbeat."

It was already hard to control yourself but when Jungkook started to cry after listening to your vows, a few drops of tears escaped from your eyes too.

The wedding kiss was unlike any other too, he had the whole crowd gasping, screaming, and teasing you both. He lifted you with his arms placed just a little below your bum. Even though he was around nine inches taller than you, due to the way he was carrying you, you had to look down at his face and hold his jaw to kiss him. The tears in his eyes and the love that was showing in them took your breath away and had your heart pounding wildly as if was your first kiss.

The wedding reception was much more extravagant and bigger than you wanted but since you had refused to have an engagement party, you complied with Jungkook wish to atleast have a grand celebration for wedding. Politician as well as well-known actors was attending your wedding and you were starstruck meeting your own guests.

Your mom's friends called you to give their congratulations and you got busy with them. After a short talk with them, you looked around to search for Jungkook and you felt a cold sensation running through your veins when you saw that he was talking with your high school classmates.

You hadn't invited any of them so it was surprising to see them. You pondered how did they even know about your wedding and why would they attend given that you never had good relationshipswith any of them. Without wasting a second you sped off to them but before you could reach them Taehyung was already pulling Jungkook away from them.

Breathing out in relief you turned around to leave when you heard something that made your blood boil.

"I still can't believe that insane girl got married to The Jeon Jungkook and we are still single." One of your girl classmates said.

"In high school as well guys were crazy about her until they figured she is sick in brain. I mean everyone knew she was in a relationship with a retarded perverted stalker who killed her father. I think someone should inform to Jungkook then just like how all those guys stopped loving her he will divorce her too." Another classmate joined with a sarcastic tone.

A waiter was about to pass by you holding a tray full of drinks,  you grabbed two full glasses from it. Your anger was the only thing guiding you, and their words were the only thing in your mind.

"She was in a twisted relationship with the retarded perverted stalker,"

Stomping towards them you splashed all the content of the glasses in the faces of the two girls, not caring that the others got hit by it too since they too were laughing at you. You wanted to rip their hair off and punch them but you didn't want to get arrested for assault in your own wedding reception.

"Next time you go to a wedding and decide to badmouth the bride make sure that you do it discreetly and he wasn't a retarded perverted stalker." You weren't planning to say the last part but when you said it, it had come out with more anger than about the part that you heard them badmouthing you.

The group was gasping and exclaiming their shock but before they could take out their anger towards you Jungkook came and pulled you to his chest to hold you protectively.

"Are you crazy?" One of the girls you had thrown the drink at shouted.

"What did you say?" Taehyung asked looking like a devil that had woken from his slumber.

"Taehyung you know about her too. I don't know what she heard but I think it's her old mental..." The girl couldn't finish because your best friend had his long hand wrapped around her neck to strangle her.

"If only it wasn't Hana's wedding then I'd make it a funeral for you." He gave a smirk that was so threatening that you were sure if you were in her place you would pee in your dress.

Jimin whispered something in Taehyung's ears and he finally dropped his hand from the girl's neck.

"Security, throw these useless motherfuckers out of here." Yoongi's deep voice boomed and the guards hurried to shoo the group away.

Needless to say, a sudden change in Taehyung's behavior stunned you however, everyone pretended like it was nothing and got back to the party. You were baffled however all of your attempts to have a talk were interrupted by guests.

"Are you all fine?" Jungkook's soft voice knocked you back to reality and giving him a smile you nodded your head. You didn't want him to worry beliving you were having a bad time specially after he went to such lengths to make the celebration enjoyable for you.

The entire night you couldn't help but glance at Taehyung who was smiling and greeting the guest. But behind his smile, there was something more. Taehyung wasn't someone who indulged in liquor but you hardly saw him without one for the entire party. Your heart broke realizing he was drinking his pain away hiding behind the mask of a smile but for your own selfish reason, you pretended to be blind to his misery.

***
Next update -> 70