6

You were being carried on Jungkook's shoulder but your mind was somewhere else. On your way to your limousine, you caught a glimpse of Namjoon and Hoseok talking with your high school classmates making you concerned.

"Don't pay attention to anywhere besides your husband Mrs Jeon." Jungkook said putting you on his lap.

Thankfully your wedding gown wasn't a princess style with lots of layers but had a simple one-layered tulle skirt so it wasn't much of a hassle when you straddled him.

"Okay, dear husband. Stop pouting now." You chuckled messing up his styled hair. "I love your possessiveness."

"You have no idea." He laughed along with you. "Now that I've made you wholly mine, I'm gonna get even worse."

"I know how to put you on a leash." You tugged the strands of his hair and he rewarded you with a sexy moan.

"Like last time? With the cock ring?"

His question created a burning desire in you. His hands that were kneading the skin on your thigh which was uncovered by the stocking and garter belt made you breathe unevenly and fast.

Shifting your hip to feel him better you whispered while nipping his earlobe, "I can't wait to reach home. I'm so damn thirsty for you."

He hissed digging his nails into your thighs, the sound of his ragged breathing was putting your deepest parts on fire.

"You really went commando for the wedding." He stated in a teasing tone.

When you bit his ear he said, "ouch" and rubbed it to soothe his red earlobe.

"Whose fault is that? Do you think I would have done it if you hadn't asked that as a wedding gift?" You started to nip and bite all over his jawline and neck, paying special attention to the sexy Adam's apple.

His knuckles brushed your dripping core as he said, "Best wedding gift ever."

You snorted glaring at him but you were equally crazy for fulfilling his weird request and even letting the hair on your vagina grow because yes, that was part of what he asked too.

"I wonder what will he ask next? Not to shave my underarms and legs, and do a sailor moon cosplay for our anniversary?" You had a small smile as you thought that this was actually possible.

His hands carefully let your hair free from the simple bun and he put the veil and hairpins on the empty space next to him.

Holding a bunch of your hair in his fist he kissed you as you rocked your bare sex over his clothed ginormous tool.

Your pussy throbbed in anticipation when he undid the button of his dress pant and pulled down the zipper.

You thought that he was going to fuck you and you were so eager to feel his dick in you but your cruel husband gave a harsh tug on your pussy hair producing a short cry from you and laughed like he was a naughty kid that just pulled the biggest prank on his teacher.

When his laughter calmed down, he noticed the angered expression on your face and he began to say sorry while holding his ears and pouting at you.

"Don't be angry Jagi. I was building the anticipation. I'm more impatient than you but we get really loud during sex and I don't want anyone else to listen to your moans. They belong to me and only me just like everything else about you."

You felt like he was pouring molten hot chocolate into your heart due to the pure display of his extreme ownership over you. Although some people found this kind of display of affection suffocating, you relished it.