Kidnapping

Ch: 4 Kidnapping
Desiree's POV

Ch: 4 Kidnapping Desiree's POV

2 Months Ago....

If someone would've told me a few days ago that I would be kidnapped I might have kicked their asses or laughed at their faces. But alas it was them laughing at me, their prediction corrected while I went downhill. I still don't know why they have kidnapped me but I have an idea sure, Father has a bug empire and my being the only princess does have its disadvantages but what confuses me that how does this person know me so damn well.

The person who kidnapped me knows my favourite colour, he/she knows that I prefer ruby over gold seeing there is only Red and emerald green to be specific. The fact that I haven't told anyone about these colours, or the fact my favourite thing in the world, My bear. Thomas was also in this room. I quickly ran towards it kissing its face, checking it as a mother would check her child even though my mother never did.

I'm not sure why my mother isn't keen on me, she would prefer my brothers over me. At one point I thought it was because they were boys and mothers prefer boys but that changed when I saw her being very friendly and loving with other people's daughters. That just confirmed my doubts that my mother didn't like me. Me being 10 years old I don't know what to do with this. On the one hand, my father keeps pushing me to work in the company and do his deadlines, on the side, my mother isn't fond of spending time with me. Sure it leaves my brothers Aurelius, Zeno, Ambrose and Jillian in the middle, They would either hate me like my mother or they would give me work like my father.

Sometimes I used to think if there was something I'm doing wrong that they don't like me, and they would rather spend time with anyone except me. I also needed their attention, I'm a 10-year-old for god sake, at least treat me as such. Even if I understand things beyond me, even if I mature beyond my actual age, it doesn't mean that you forgot that I'm a child. When I'm home, I'm always busy either completing some deadline my father gave me, trying to win my brother's attention only to get yelled at, or Doing some Ball room or Personality classes for my mother.

she wanted me to join these types of classes to make me learn all the etiquette and rules of being in the high society, being an Elite. yet she forgot kids learn the best from their mothers, but I still went to these classes and learned everything from her. To make my mother Olivia proud of me yet she never was, I could tell.

Now that I have gotten kidnapped, I expected the worst to be honest, being kidnapped usually ends in torture or ramson yet it didn't happen. They kept me in this medium size hotel room, which could hold 2 couples in it easily. The first day I came here all I have done is roam around the room and see for any place to escape from or to hide if the need comes but there wasn't any. There wasn't any space for that. This room included a bed, Cooling and heating, Shower, toilet and some clothes. They made it like a hotel room yet I knew it was a prison In the light of the hotel.