Respect

Ch: 11
Respect

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Desiree was in her control room waiting for the fun to begin, just waiting for Svarag and Ivan Volkov to take her bait. She knew they would come, and she just received intel that they had planned an attack of 70 members on her place. Desiree was relaxed as fuck while waiting for them to reach her property. They were still a few kilometres away from her but what she wanted to see from this attack was if they were smart and rational or dumb and irrational when they faced a clear threat from an unknown enemy, this wasn't an attack from them, but rather a test from her. She is checking if they are capable of helping her or not.

Ivan on the other hand was confused as to why Reign Adeline would target her mafia, it's clear there is a motive here, he isn't the top mafia for nothing. he knows she needs something from him if she invites him to her property, he can't just think about the attack he knows that because other than this he knows to understand her motive for bringing the ghost out. if she wanted, she would've outed his identity as being the ghost or worse assassinated him herself but no, she invited him. there are some things that Ms Adeline needs from me which we will find after I capture her.

But who's gonna capture Who?

This was a game of mind between two intelligent people, on one hand, there was the top mafia leader and on the other hand, there was Desiree, who was on a path of vengeance burning everyone who becomes a hurdle in between. Nobody can stop her from taking her revenge because even though people say forgiving is being the bigger person, in Mafia and underworld the bigger person dies first and she wasn't about to die for them, rather she wants to be the reason for their death. Ivan might be strong, but his priority ends at keeping himself hidden while Desiree's priority starts with keeping herself hidden from the world. It was a chess game for Desiree, where she is the king while Ivan is a pawn in her game, this attack might look like an attack on himself, but it was planned by Reign to bring the Ghost to herself rather than going to Ghost.

As soon as the Russian mafia reached Reign's property, Ivan signalled 25 of his guards to surround the building from all sides and take any men seen in front of them while the rest 25 men were attacking from the front with Ivan and Svarog with them. and the rest 20 men who were backup, 10 were told to take positions on the higher ground as snipers and the last 10 were told to be on guard until orders were given to them, with all this planning the Bravta ended the mansion.

Reign smirked seeing her guests entering her place like it was their own, it made her amused seeing them scattered all over the property, not knowing that the moment they were in a 200-metre radius within the mansion, all of them were at sniper's gunpoint, machine snipers and guards both so in total all 72 members of Bravta could die if Reign signalled her men to shoot and that made the game boring for her, she outsmarted their way to quickly for her liking, she wanted to hunt them but they were too small of a target that she won't even need to go out and it could end it few minutes.