Positions

CH 13
Positions

Third person's POV

Third person's POV

Four Years later...

1,460 days is a huge time for anyone's life and especially a big thing for Desiree's life because, in those 4 years, she learned the process of being trained as a council member. In those 4 years, Ivan trained her so hard and made her physically and mentally stronger than ever. These years have strengthened the bond between the two and made them live a family, a chosen family that is much more than their real family.

Desiree had passed the competition and won herself a place in the Council, but the decision of which position should be given to which member is yet to be determined as that decision is solely handled by the previous members of the Council. For this decision, Ivan and the rest of the council have travelled multiple thousand kilometres and arrived in Malaysia, which is also under the control of the Russian mafia, benefitting Ivan in handling the meeting and protection.

Desiree was left back in Russia to handle the Russian mafia and her business for the time being as she didn't know about this meeting. In these four years, Svarog and Desiree have also come close and formed a sibling relationship, it is safe to say Desiree is better than before with her chosen family. Even though Svarog was the underboss of the Russian mafia, he and Ivan both consider Desiree after Ivan to handle mafia affairs because of her natural ability to handle huge responsibility as such.

As soon as Ivan reached the mansion where the meeting for the selection of position for the new generation of the council, he saw that he was the first one to enter which would have happened as he was before time. He being a leader himself, made sure to check all the security of the place himself and after doing every possible check, he wore his mask and entered the meeting room and saw Delta of council sitting there waiting for everyone to arrive. As soon as he saw Ivan, who was the Gamma, he stood up in respect of his senior position.

Ivan went towards the Delta, hugged him and gestured for him to sit down, while they had a short conversation, they saw both Alpha and Beta entering together which wasn't surprising since they were best friends all four of them were each other's best friends. Leading the whole underworld together made them inseparable and each other's support which was the major thing needed in the council, Harmony. Without harmony within the council, how would it function, how would it run the underworld, how would it manage all the mafia, that is why selecting correct members and their positions is such a huge task in the council.

Let's introduce the current council members, the fourth in command, the Delta is Tristan Hermes, he was an assassin before his selection, and he was selected after seeing his loyaly and skills in killing his targets, he was known for his precision and that was what made him a great delta, his skill of precision. every head of council has important roles, Alpha being the mind, Beta being the heart, Gamma being the hands and delta being the legs. All of them are needed to function properly, without each other they are nothing and all of these work because of the blood that flows within them and that blood is mafia and underworld.