Infiltrate

Ch: 10
Infiltrate

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The shock was the only thing that could describe what Svarog felt alongside Huge levels of fear, fear for his Non-blood brother, fear for the Russian mafia and Fear Of Reign Adeline.

When the guards dropped him off at the bus station which no cash, he just had his phone. His first instincts were to contact his boss, and his brother about the threat, of someone knowing his identity. But as soon as he opened the phone, he saw everything wiped as if this was a new phone.

After a thorough check-in of his phone, he grew angry as all his work was wiped out because of his cockiness of underestimating the enemy and putting his family in potential danger. The anger was on nobody but himself. Suddenly his phone rang, he looked at it to see an unknown number. He was suspicious of the timing and contemplated not answering but still did it.

"Hello"
"I see it takes you this long to answer an empty phone, Mr Svarog Volkov"

All his body tightened suddenly when he heard her velvet voice, a smooth siren voice in a cold tone yet a taunting undertone that was hard to decipher. He was fascinated by Reign Adeline's work, Whole Russia is at this point but they refuse to work with someone. So Svarog thought to take it upon himself and fix their deal, not knowing it might end him being dead with his brother too since she knows his identity.

Desiree smirked hearing silence in response to her words, Oh man, she loved toying with people, it was her favourite thing for passing the time. Human emotions are fragile, just hit the foundation and everything crumbles in. It works for everyone, and she thought about the day someone would use it on her,  she waits for the day her rival stands in front of her. But even then the victory won't go to anyone else.

"Looks like Mr Svarog didn't like my call"

After snapping out of the temporary freeze, Svarog Replied while trying to keep his cold tone in.

"What else can I help you with, Ms Adeline"

A chuckle was heard through the phone, and the voice of Reign laughing was heard. Even though it was a sarcastic laugh, it still soothes Svarog a lil, it was weird for him, as to why he felt like that but what he didn't know was, He wasn't alone...

Everyone who has heard her voice, her Seductive, her Velvet voice with a cold tone, has fallen for her. Not even knowing the face or rather her age. All of them didn't care, they just knew this voice was powerful. While it may seem far stretched to imagine, just imagine it as a hidden singer, people fell in love with the voice.

The same instance is happening here, these people fall for her voice, not even knowing she is 12 years old child. She pretends to be an older woman so her being a young child won't be ever suspected of such crimes. It's all mind games and she has already started them with Russians. Now the game was about how long will they last.