Prologue

CH 1 Prologue

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Nyx family, known to be one of the most respected and successful families in the world, were known for their family ways, such as treating every family member as equal despite of gender, such as treating family before business, such as trusting family over Mafia, but for how long was this half-truth had to be kept on spreading, for how long the family could pretend to be the respectful family, one day that trust was going to come to the world, the actual reality of Nyx family.

this story begins with the birth of a Babygirl, beautiful as Aphrodite but with the power of Eumenides. She was born to shine but to some people, she was too bright, so they tried to steal her light, they were successful in doing it but forgot that if the light goes, comes darkness and they won't be able to handle that girl's Darkness, as she was as dark as a black hole sucking everything within it.

Nyx family were always fond of having children in their family, they were their little assets, as they usually referred to them, the kids enjoyed that, they meant something to their family, the parents, Dominic and Olivia, even though we're modern, they didn't discriminate between a girl and a boy, but there was one downfall in them, they were of a too much capitalist nature, leading them to have children for the point of view of having a lifetime asset who they can control all their life as they spend money and their time on them. 

sure, it isn't wrong that the parents of today's fast-moving world think of children as assets or successors for their business, but it is wrong when it is the only motive for which you have given birth to a new life in this world and that was the motive of Domanic and Olivia.

when on 24th November 2004 born at 5:30 am, born a Babygirl in their family, all the family members were esthetic, their last child was the first girl child in the Nyx family in over two decades which was a moment of celebration for them. all the family members were in that hospital collider, waiting for their mother's screams to get silent and a baby's crying to be heard, patiently. all 4 four brothers joined their hands together looking towards the Emergency Room, on sharp 5:30 am, the sound of crying is heard everywhere, and suddenly there is pitch silence in that hall except for the crying of that little girl. that was the first time, she had silenced people older than her, and she continued to do that in future too.

 Inside the Emergency Room, Spanish Mafia don was with his wife and newborn daughter, Don was quite shocked when the doctor announced the gender of the baby, he was quite happy to get a daughter in his family, someone to protect and eventually when need to use for the business. whereas Donna was looking at the daughter with mixed emotions, she knew she loved her but she also knew she couldn't love her as her son and not because of her being a girl and discriminating against her, no, it was because she would be surrounded by all the male family members and then her importance is the family would get less, so she thought to get ger married soon as an asset and not waste time in these matters.