Tío

CH: 6 Tío

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Anger and confusion are two different aspects of emotions. One controls our judgement and the other blurs it. In this case, the man who saw everything happen in front of him felt both emotions anger and confusion. Anger towards the family who just left a little girl to die in the fire and Confusion towards his future decision of that should he save the girl or just keep on going as if he didn't say anything. Both options would change someone's life, either the girl's or his and the choice was entirely his.

The decision was difficult but he knew he couldn't support that girl's life because his own life was in danger, he couldn't take her out of danger to again put her in it and more painful than the Recent. He couldn't bring himself to do that, so he decided to leave the girl, at least she would get a better life next time rather than continue living a dangerous one with him because of him. But as soon as he decided to leave Girl, he saw her take her remaining breath while lifting her hand and what she did make him shocked.

Rather than the action, what he saw was more of a jaw-dropper for him, she had the mark of Traitor of the Spanish Mafia on her wrist. She saw him and was asking him for help, he couldn't ignore it now because she was already in danger and he was not gonna lie intrigued by what a little girl would have done to have the "mark of a traitor". When he ran towards the girl after checking his surroundings, he saw her already unconscious on the ground and fire was about to reach her. He quickly picked her up and ran towards his car which was a few kilometres back hiding in the bush.

But since saving her was saving a betrayer of the Spanish mafia, he had to be cautious, so he called my friend and asked for a favour.
"I need you to make a dummy body of a girl of 9-10 years old and have the mark of Betrayer of Spanish Mafia on right wrist made, and I'm sending you the location, burn the body with only mark to be recognizable enough"
"Old man, what have you done?"
"I'll explain everything later, just complete this task as soon as possible and there would be a little blood there, drop the body and burn everything then"
"I'll wait for the explanation after it's done"

With that, the call hung up, He was taking every precaution because somehow he knew this girl was important, how important he just didn't know that. Anyways after the call, he examined the girl and saw her body was littered with bruises, scars and all other wounds which screamed Torture to anyone who saw them. He knew who did this, it was obvious after the mark but what he wanted to know, was what could have this girl done to get this type of punishment.

He doesn't like the Spanish Mafia, from the very beginning. He knows about their fake loyalty and other famous stories, he was one of few examples that lived to know how Family is nothing to them because once upon a time he was their family Too.

While examining the girl, he saw a few cuts were bleeding and a gunshot wound on her leg, He quickly wrapped the injury in some clothes and started driving towards his apartment where he could treat her. While driving he started to think about what was his next plan, he wasn't gonna keep her, that was for sure. He will only keep her around till she is healed and give her enough supplies to live her life after that she is on her own.