Shadow

Ch: 7: Shadow

Desiree Adeline's POV

It took me 3 weeks to all healed up and back to looking like a normal person, just with scars littered all over her body. I and Tío are still going to do our deal because it's dangerous for me if we stay together as of right now.

Sure we can meet and call each other but staying together is something we cannot afford, he has helped me a lot already, but I can't afford to take more of his time, even though he has assured me he doesn't mind, but people do. It was my idea to split up even though he wanted us to stay together, I couldn't bring him into my plan even if he wanted to. It's too dangerous for him and I'm in no state to protect him.

A final step Tío helped me with is pretending to be my guardian and getting me an apartment in India. I would be going to a third-world country for now because it's safe rather than going to European or British ruling countries. India is a growing economy so there won't be any suspicion around me, they won't care about me. I hugged my uncle for the last time in a long time because I know we won't be meeting, because I won't allow it. Even though he is the older one, he knows I'm correct.

As soon as my flight landed in Mumbai, India. The financial capital of the country. I paid the driver to take me up to my apartment. It was a four-bedroom apartment that cost me around 50 thousand dollars, pretty cheap according to Spain prices, considering its size. As I went inside, I settled all my things first and did a whole tour of the place while checking all the cameras and mics around the place. I only found 10 cameras around the apartment which I think are security feeds but I'll be changing that.

I went towards my office room, opened my laptop and started working on hacking all the cameras in this building making them all under my control after that, I removed all these 10 cameras from their feed and if they check it. It would show a loop of empty houses to them. I'm not even alive for the world, so we will keep it like that. India is very famous for its technological youth, the purple-collar workers. But that's not what I'm here for, I'm here for Self-defence.

All of the types of self-defence, I'm gonna learn them here while building my empire side by side. I'm gonna start with my business because they didn't choose legal ways, I'm gonna show them how much of an illegal person I can be. And safe to say, India is best for that because the crime rate is so high, and nobody would suspect 10-year-old hacking into something.

............1 Year Later.........

It took me a whole year, to get all my resources sorted and my company to grow. I have learned 15 types of defence courses. I went from one class to another making up all the time, while I worked on my company during my free hours which is why it took me so long for the company. The art forms I learned were Karate, Jui-Jitsu, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, MMA, Sambo, vale tudo, Krav Maga and some more. But these were the most dangerous ones. I needed my strength to build up.