Chapter 1: The Letter

One week before...

Bailey and Baylor were watching television in their apartment. They were watching the newest episode of Shovelware's Brain Game. They laughed at every joke and got almost every question right.

"Do you think they accepted our audition?" Baylor asked.

"Hopefully! I want to get those sweet prizes!" Bailey said excitedly.

"But we both know what the best thing would be..."

"Meeting the Dancing Banana!" They both squealed at the same time. They were both Dancing Banana super-fans. They had posters and plushies of him. It was their dream to meet him. As they were talking about the show, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" Baylor said getting up. He opened the door and saw the mailman. He was holding a card.

"Letter to Bailey and Baylor Tix." The mailman said.

"Yep that's us! Thank you!" Baylor said taking the letter. He closed the door and read the address. His heart nearly stopped.

"Bailey, read the address." Baylor said. Bailey got up and took the letter. Her heart stopped too. The letter was from Shovelware Studio's Hollywood.

"Is this what I think it is!" Bailey squealed ripping open the letter. She pulled out a piece of paper. They both read it quietly.

"Dear Bailey and Baylor Tix,

We have seen your audition and we are impressed with your performance! No one has ever gotten all of the questions right. You might actually make us succeed our budget. Anyways, we would love to have you on our show as contestants! You will be playing with us next week. See you then!

From, DB."

Bailey and Baylor silently looked at each other for a minute.

"We got in!" They both shouted. They happily squealed as they ran around the apartment.

"We are going to be on the show!" Bailey screamed.

"Shut the heck up!" Their neighbor screamed from the floor below them. Bailey and Baylor continued celebrating quietly. For the rest of the week they were unable to sleep. They got the best outfits and practiced for ours. They wanted to be seen by the Dancing Banana as a genius. They got plane tickets for Shovelware Studios Hollywood.

Three days later they grabbed a taxi to the airport. They were still squealing in joy.

"We remember everything right?" Bailey asked.

"Yep! Our clothes, our autograph books, and our limited addition DB pins." Baylor said.

"You're a fan of Shovelware's Brain Game too?" The taxi driver asked, joining the conversation.

"We are super fans! We are actually going to play on the show in a few days!" Baylor said.

"Lucky! I hope to see you on TV!"

The car pulled up to the airport. Bailey and Baylor grabbed their luggage and waved goodbye to the taxi driver. They walked into the airport and went through security. They walked to their gates and sat down. They could barely sit still. Bailey pulled out her egg-phone and started taking some selfies.