Chapter 5: The Friends

Baylor slowly opened his eyes. Remembering what had just happened he quickly sat up. He was in the bunk bed back at the old apartment. He was no longer sick. Suddenly he remembered something.

"That was the last respawn." Baylor said to himself.

"I hope Bailey made it out alive." Baylor got up and started pacing around the room.

"What do I do?!" He pulled out his phone and texted Bailey.

"Are you ok?!" He waited desperately for an answer. Suddenly Bailey started to type a message.

"I made it out but I have no idea what to do. You stay at the apartment. I'll find my way back, but I have a feeling they will try to track me down. I'll keep you updated. Don't screw up." Baylor was relived, but still worried. What if DB finds Bailey? They can't afford another respawn. Everyone was stressed out. Suddenly Baylor remembered something. Did Noodan ever give Bob the money. Baylor typed in Bob's number and the phone rang for a bit, until he finally picked up.

"Is this Bob?" Baylor asked.

"Oh yes it is! I was actually just about to call you, cause our money-"

"I know I know, let's talk over a meal, cause there's way to much to cover." Baylor said.

"But in summary, DB just took our last respawn." Bob didn't say anything. He was in shock.

"I-I'll go pick you up immediately." Bob said still in shock. They hung up and Baylor collapsed on his bed. How would Bailey come back? She said just to stay in the apartment, but he wanted to help badly. His heart was still in grief from Blondi's death, he didn't want the same to happen to Bailey. Baylor laid in his bedroom with just his thoughts. Every second felt like a minute. Every minute felt like an hour. After what seemed hours, Baylor's phone buzzed.

"I'm here." Bob texted. Baylor immediately got up and ran downstairs. He exited the apartment building and saw Bob's car. He jumped in the passenger seat and didn't say anything. Bob could see the pain in his eyes, so he just started driving. After a minute of silence, Baylor finally talked.

"So I'm guessing you haven't got the money yet?" Bob sighed.

"We did, but he paid us Bloxbucks." Bob said.

"That currency is only good for one city, and if I would take it to a bank I would only get 2,600 robux back. We sadly are on a limited budget now and the pizzeria may have to close." Baylor sighed.

"I promise I'll get you your money." Baylor said.

"Don't worry about it, it seems like you're already dealing with so much already." Bob said. Baylor got tears in his eyes thinking about Blondi and Bailey. Bob turned the car radio on to try to brighten the mood. They didn't talk for the rest of the car ride. After thirty minutes, Bob pulled into a burger place. They got out of the car and saw a rat running across the road.

"This place isn't the best rated but it's the only thing I can afford." Bob said.

"It's fine, I just want to eat. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't know the last time I had a proper meal." Baylor said. They walked into the restaurant. They could see ingredients thrown all over the kitchen. They took a seat and order. Bob just got fries and Baylor got a cheeseburger.

"So uh, what happened?" Bob asked. Baylor sighed, but then told Bob everything. Bob couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't even imagine the pain.

"So let me get this straight, Noodan poisoned you, DB killed you and Blondi, and now Bailey is on the streets of Shovelware Studio's Hollywood?" Bob said trying to comprehend everything.