Epilogue

Christmas Day...

After the group got all of that money, they were able to resume their lives. Bailey and Baylor got a nice house in their home town. Bob was able to upgrade the pizzeria and get it back in business. Sofie got a better house for all of her pets and got a job making clothes for pets. Holly and Badon decided to move close to the twins and got a perfect sized apartment. When DB respawned, he decided to air the final episode of Shovelware's Brain Game to he could focus more on Shovelware Studios Hollywood. On Christmas Day, snow filled Robloxia. Everyone agreed to meet up at the pizzeria. As Bailey got ready, Baylor made a phone call in the other room.

"Hey Noodan!" Baylor exclaimed.

"Hey buddy! Merry Christmas!" Noodan said.

"How's everyone doing over there?"

"Very good! Some guests helped out with making Sparky feel more at home."

"I got a freaking gun as a present!" Baylor heard Sparky yell in the background.

"I'll show you how to work it!" Guest told Sparky.

"Yeah, go do that outside!" Noodan said. Baylor laughed.

"Seems like y'all are having a good time." Baylor joked.

"Do you and Blondi have any special plans?" Noodan blushed.

"W-What no! Just, why would you even think that?!"

"Oh come on! Don't lie! I know y'all have mistletoe in the Banlands."

"I'll hang up on you I swear!" Baylor laughed uncontrollably as Noodan's face went red. Just then, Bailey walked into the room. She was wearing a big brown jacket. She threw Baylor an old black beanie.

"It's time to go! It's also freezing cold!" Bailey said.

"Alright, give me a second!" Baylor said.

"Got to go dude, have fun!"

"You too! Tell your sister I said hi!"

"I will!" Baylor hung up and got up, putting on the beanie.

"How is Noodan and them?" Bailey asked.

"Good, he told me to say hi to you." Baylor said. Bailey got a notification on her phone.

"Let's go, Bob's outside waiting for us in the car!" The twins ran outside as the cold air hit their faces. Bob was parked outside in a new shiny black car. Baylor sat in the passenger seat and Bailey sat in the back. They took off.

After half an hour, they arrived at the pizzeria. Holly, Badon and Sofie were waiting for them inside. Bob parked as Bailey and Baylor ran inside.

"There are my favorite twins!" Holly squealed hugging them. Blossom ran up to them as Bailey petted her.

"You really brought Blossom?" Bailey jokingly said.

"Oh come on! I haven't had a Christmas without her!" Sofie mentioned Everyone sat down at one of the booths and got caught up with one another. They exchanged gifts and photos. Bob brought out a big pizza for them to eat. Everything was perfect. No more sadistic killer fruits, just peacefulness. The group spent the rest of the day having snowball fights and playing board games. They all laid against the snow as they watched the sunset. They took one last photo as the sky faded into a dark blue. Bailey favorited the photo as the day came to a peaceful conclusion.

The End...

Thank you for all the support guys ❤️