Chapter 10: The Park

Happy New Years Eve, Eve! In celebration, here is Chapter 10! By the way, this fanfic takes place back in September, so Shovelware Studios Hollywood is still in its "Way too Early Access"  update. I did still include some stuff for the "Jolly Hollywood" update like the fire truck. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter I finished at midnight!

Bailey was the first to wake up. It was about seven o'clock. She woke up everyone else and they all immediately got to work. Holly was helping Badon put on a shirt, Bailey fiddled with the watch, and Sofie secured the house.

"Why can't I go with y'all?" Badon complained.

"Become you need to heal. I'm usually not this overprotective, but you literally got your arm cut off." Holly said while taking off his shirt. Badon looked in the mirror and froze.

"Uh babe, what's that?" Badon asked pointing at his chest. Holly looked and also froze. G666 was burnt into his chest.

"Isn't that the code thing that was wrote on the letter?" Badon mentioned.

"I think it is. I'll tell the others, just don't think much about it. We have to much on our plate already." Holly put on Badon's shirt. It was a pink one that they borrowed from Sofie. They walked back into the bedroom. Just then, Sofie walked in with Blossom trailing behind her.

"Just in case anything bad happens, Blossom is here to watch you." Sofie said. Blossom wagged her tails as she held a walkie talkie in her mouth.

"Are you serious?" Badon asked dumbfounded.

"We're about to go fight giant humanoid fruits, this is the least weird thing." Holly mentioned. Bailey called for the two girls. Holly kissed Badon on the cheek before walking out. Everyone lined up in the living room. Bailey fiddled with her watch.

"If I have these settings right, this should morph us into fruits so we'll blend right in!" Bailey exclaimed.

"And if it doesn't?" Bob asked. Bailey just stared.

"Well, one less person to care about!" Bailey pointed the watch at Bob and pressed a button. Suddenly, a blue light of electricity shot Bob in the chest, blinding everyone in the room. After their vision returned, it was revealed that Bob had changed into a blue jellybean. Bob examined himself, shocked.

"What." He muttered. Suddenly, everyone bursted out in laughter. Bob blushed in embarrassment.

"Everyone shut up! Y'all are going to turn into the same thing anyways." Bailey said. Everyone got quiet as Bailey continued the transformations. Sofie turned into ruby chocolate, Holly turned into a strawberry, Baylor turned into a piece of dark blue candy, Bailey turned into piece of popcorn, and Sparky turned into a yellow slime. Everyone looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

"Well, at least it worked!" Bailey said.

"It's a miracle we haven't gone blind." Baylor mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Let's just finish this already! My face looks weird." Holly said looking in the reflection of her knife. Bailey fiddled with the watch and pointed at the wall. She pressed a button and another blue bolt of electricity came shooting out. This one was so strong it threw Bailey across the room.

"Are you alright?!" Baylor cried running to Bailey.

"Yep, I just need some practice with this watch." Bailey said. Everyone looked at the wall and froze in amazement. There was a portal with a blue-ish tint. On the other side was Shovelware Studios Hollywood.

"This watch fricking rules!" Bailey exclaimed.

"Well let's get going before someone sees a literal portal!" Sofie said. Everyone ran through the portal with Sparky slowly trailing behind them. Bailey fiddled with the watch and the portal disappeared. The group looked in amazement at the park. A massive banana shaped entrance with a sculpture of DB stood in front of him. They walked up to the entrance and tried to get in, but it was locked.