Chapter 3: The Pizzas

After three hours the jet landed at a small airport. Everyone got off. They walked into the airport and Noodan talked to some people at the counter. The rest of the group went outside and Blondi called a taxi. Baylor started getting a pounding headache. He looked over to tell Bailey but saw that she was still anxious, so he stayed quiet.

"What's Noodan doing?" Bailey asked Blondi.

"We need permission to park the jet here so he's just signing the forms." Blondi said.

"He told me that y'all met the Dancing Banana, you're lucky."

"Wait you've never seen him?" Bailey said.

"Yep, he's never actually took me to the set." Bailey got even more curious and anxious, but before she could ask anything else Noodan walked out.

"I'm back! Is the taxi here yet?" Noodan asked.

"Not yet I just called one." Blondi said.

"So did your boss say yes?" Noodan asked Baylor.

"Yep, and he already has everything ready." Baylor said. After a few minutes of talking the taxi pulled up. Everyone got in and they started driving. Baylor kept on getting dizzier and dizzier. The vehicle pulled onto a small bridge. They could see a tiny island in the distance.

"Your job is on a pretty island?!" Blondi said.

"The place isn't that pretty." Bailey said.

"I'll be surprised if my coworkers even help a tiny bit."

"So what was your old position here?" Blondi said continuing the conversation.

"I was a cashier and Baylor was a chef. It seemed like we were the only ones doing our job." Bailey said.

"Well it seems that you two will be great workers at Shovelware's Studios. I heard everyone works their hardest there." Bailey remembered the conversation she heard between the announcer and Boardy. It seems like they've been putting in a lot of work but have never gotten an award for it. The taxi drove onto the island. They could see the red building in the distance. The restaurant was closed and it looked like they got stacks of ingredients. The taxi driver pulled up to the restaurant. Everyone got out and thanked the taxi driver. They walked in and everyone greeted them.

"My two best employees made it to the big leagues." Someone said walking towards them. He had black hair and a suit on.

"I honestly don't know what we're going to do when you're gone." He said. He walked up and shook Noodan's and Blondi's hand.

"I'm Bob, the boss of Builders Brothers Pizza. Nice to meet you."

"Well since we got everything here let's get to work!" Everyone got an apron and started making pizzas. Some people that lived on the island decided to volunteer. Stacks of pizza started to tower over tables. Bailey looked over and saw that Noodan wasn't doing anything. He was texting on his phone.

"Hey could you maybe help me shape the dough?" Bailey asked.

"Oh sorry I'm talking to DB." Noodan said showing Bailey the texts. Bailey knew he was lying. She saw that the last text message Noodan sent to DB was from yesterday. She got a little bit annoyed but shrugged it off. He was already doing so much for them. After a couple of hours, they were able to make one hundred pizzas. The sun was starting to set.

"Nice job everyone! We'll resume tomorrow at eight a.m." Bob said. He gave everyone a high-five. Clouds of flour filled the room. Noodan took a peek at one of the pizzas.

"Wow y'all are really good! You will have this done in no time!" Noodan said. Bailey appreciated the compliment. She went to go talk to Baylor, but he wasn't in the room.