Chapter 8: The Hammer

Hours went by. Holly and Badon were sound asleep. Sofie was leaning forward, asleep too. Everyone else just scrolled through their phones. Bob was handling work related stuff. The twins looked at old photos. Bailey found the old video she recorded when they were on the plane. It felt like that was years ago, but in reality it's only been a few days.

After a few more minutes, the van stopped. Bailey looked out the window. There was a sign that said Roblox. A building was standing there. It was made of glass and was many stories tall. The hammer was all the way at the top of it, being held by President Roblox. Suddenly, they heard a loud horn sound. Everyone who was sleeping jumped up immediately. Pear was sitting in the front seat, holding an air horn.

"What the heck was that for?!" Holly yelled.

"We're here. Get out." Pear said. Everyone immediately jumped out. They all stared at the building, trying to find the top.

"So, how are we getting in?" Bob asked.

"I stole this grappling hook from DB." Pear said holding the object.

"We'll just go to the top and break in from there. Roblox isn't in his office right now so this should be fairly easy."

"Why don't we just walk in and take an elevator?" Sofie asked. Pear pointed at the front door. There were ten red lasers protecting the door.

"Oh." Sofie said.

"Plus there's no elevators, only stairs. It's better this way." Pear said walking up to the building.

"What if one of us falls?!" Bob asked nervously.

"You'll just respawn. Y'all have Checkpoint Insurance, right?" Pear asked. Everyone awkwardly stared at the ground.

"Are you kidding me?!" Pear yelled irritated.

"Bailey and I used to have it, but I used our last respawn when fighting DB." Baylor said.

"Criminals aren't allow to have it." Badon added.

"I'm too broke." Bob and Sofie said at the same time.

"But don't you have like a million pets?" Holly asked pointing at Sofie.

"I spent all my money on them." Sofie added. Everyone looked at Noodan.

"I didn't even know it existed until like a month ago." Noodan admitted. Pear face palmed.

"Well if you die, it's your fault." Pear grumbled. He aimed the grappling hook at the top of the building.

"Once I get up there, I'll drop the grappling hook down for y'all. Don't screw up." The hook shot up and attached to the top of the building. The grappling hook pulled him up in a quick second. He jumped onto the roof and threw the grappling hook down for the group.

"I want to go first!" Holly squealed as she grabbed the object.

"I haven't used one of these in a while!" Holly shot the hook towards the roof. It lifted her up into the sky. She squealed as the wind went threw her hair. She reached the top and waved down at everyone. She threw the object down and one by one people started to fly to the top. While Bailey was going, her wig flew off, revealing her bacon hair.

"My wig!" Bailey cried.

"Meh. You'll be fine." Pear said. After a few minutes, only Baylor and Bob remained at the bottom.

"H-How about you go next Baylor!" Bob said with an awkward grin. Baylor picked up the grapple and looked at the wire.

"This should be able to handle the weight of two people. We can go up together if you want." Baylor mentioned. Bob's face start to glow red.