Chapter 11: The USB

In the Banlands...

Baylor took a moment to look at his surroundings. It was like a big dry plain in a black void. Everything was vandalized with inappropriate stuff. There were people running around, fighting, and drinking beer. It was hard to believe that once these people were normal robloxians.

"Take it all in dude, I have a lot of explaining to do." Noodan said patting him on the back.

"You've been living in this dump?" Baylor said.

"Well, not here. One of my old childhood friends gave me a place to stay. I'll show you!" Noodan grabbed Baylor's arm and they started walking around. There were different areas based on the reason they were banned. One area was just for unlucky people who couldn't afford a respawn. The buildings were blue and they were cut off from the rest of place by a gate. It was way nicer than everywhere else. The area for hackers was filled with random bricks everywhere, some were no-clipping into the ground. People were flying around and beating each other up. The area for criminals was filled with graffiti. Every window was cracked and doors had to be heavily locked. There were gangs in every alleyway. Noodan and Baylor walked past all of the areas. Baylor saw nothing but the edge of the world.

"So uh, where does your friend live?" Baylor asked.

"Just over there." Noodan said. They walked a little more. Baylor started to get nervous again. Suddenly, a person appeared over the edge. They were driving a white jeep. As they kept getting closer, Baylor realized that he recognized them. Realization struck him. It can't be. Baylor rubbed his eyes. Blondi. The person was Blondi. She swerved the car to a stop just feet away of hitting them. She looked over at Baylor. Her eyes lit up.

"Baylor!" She cried. They both ran to each other and hugged.

"I've missed you so much!" Baylor cried. Noodan walked over to Blondi and patted her on the back.

"Ever since she died, she's been watching you guys to make sure y'all were safe. She never skipped a day." Noodan said.

"Wait, how have you guys even been watching me?" Baylor asked. Noodan and Blondi looked at each other.

"It's a long story, just hop in!" Blondi said getting back in the driver's seat. Baylor and Noodan got into the back and Blondi drove away. The ride was bumpy and dust flew from behind them. As they got closer and closer to the edge, Baylor still didn't see anything.

"So uh, where are we going?" Baylor asked. Noodan pointed to the edge. Baylor squinted for a while, until he finally saw something. It looked like a small platform.

"There's a little teleporter down there that takes us to his town." Noodan said.

"Why can't we just drive there? He lives back down there, right?"

"You'll see." Baylor sat back and sighed, questioning if he made the right choice. After a few minutes of driving, they got to the teleporter. Blondi drove the jeep on top of it. There was a button. Blondi pushed it and a tiny camera popped out. It scanned her face and then teleported them in a white flash. When Baylor regained his vision, he realized that the town looked different from the rest. It was quiet, really quiet. It was also cleaner than the others, but the thing that stood out was a giant floating tower made of discarded bricks. They slowly drove through the neighborhood. Baylor continued to look around, but then he realized something. A guest. They walked past the car and waved. Noodan waved back.

"Wait is this neighborhood for guests?" Baylor asked.

"Yep! They can't live with the other robloxians because they can't communicate and were often bullied. Luckily, a powerful guest, who was also a hacker built this place for them. That guest happens to be my friend." Noodan explained. He got up and pointed at the tower. Baylor looked over and saw something on the mailbox.