Chapter 2: The Host

Present day

Bailey's phone alarm went off at eight a.m. and woke everyone up. The two siblings jumped out of bed.

"Today's the day!" Bailey and Baylor cheered jumping up and down. They threw on their usual outfits and grabbed some jewelry.

"Look at this gold chain and suit I got for free!" Baylor said flexing it off.

"I got orange sunglasses and a jade necklace for free too!" Bailey said brushing her hair.

"I can't believe we're actually meeting him! I can mark one thing off my bucket list." The duo got ready and Noodan was on a call in the other room.

"I'll make sure they don't." Noodan said to the person on the phone before hanging up. He walked up to the twins.

"I got some good news! DB said you can talk to him back stage." Noodan said. Bailey and Baylor cheered.

"Well we're ready to go!" Baylor said.

"Ooh, I like the gold." Noodan said.

"Stop flexing your cheap gold and let's go meet the Dancing Banana!" Bailey said. They called another taxi and drove to the set. The twins could barely stay still.

"Can you calm down!? You're shaking the car!" The taxi driver complained.

"Sorry!" Baylor said. Bailey took more videos and pictures of the place. Thirty minutes laters the car pulled up to a big yellow building. It had the words "Shovelware's Brain Game!" And had the logo of the game.

"We're here now get out!" The taxi driver said. The group got out and stared at the building. This was it. They walked into the building and looked around. There was a big gift shop and benches that were filled with different fruits, waiting for the show. Bailey noticed something strange. The angry pear, the (donkey kong guy) the annoying orange, the apple, the broccoli, and the twin cherries were there. They were always in the audience, and half of them didn't even like the show.

"I'm just over thinking stuff." Bailey thought as she caught up with the rest of the group. They walked to the show's set.

"I have to go so good luck!" Noodan said walking away. The twins looked around. There were four other contestants. One of them was dressed as a guest with purple hair, another had a black bear masked and was dressed in the 2010's Roblox style, and the last contestant was dressed like a baby.

"I will beat you noobs!" The contestant said flexing.

"Ugh it's a troller." Baylor whispered to Bailey. Before they could say anything else, a small green banana with a clip board walked up to the group. Bailey recognized it was Peel.

"We're starting very soon, follow me!" Peel said. The group followed them onto the set. The audience was already sat down, happily waiting. The contestants walked up to their podiums. Some of them were customized. On the website if you got into the show you could customize your podium for thirty more bucks. Bailey and Baylor couldn't afford it, but only the 2010's girl and the troll had a customized podium. The 2010's girl had a rainbow design with a big white font. The troll had a design with the Dancing Banana's face on it with a green font. Everyone could barely stay still. After a few minutes of waiting, the spotlight shined on a big red door with DB's face on it in the middle of the audience.

"We've been filming nonstop for weeks at this point and I honestly kind of just want to go home, but instead I'm here announcing that it's time for Shovelware's Brain Game!" The announcer said. The audience and contestants cheered.

"He's got smiles for miles, it's your host, the Dancing Banana!" The Dancing Banana bursts through the door. The audience erupted in cheering. Bailey and Baylor could barely contain their excitement. Their life long dream was coming true! DB walked onto the stage.