Chapter 1 (Afternoon Suckle)

It was about 3 in the afternoon, and I was on my knees sucking the life out of him. That was the main reason why he loved me and couldn't get enough of me. I do this little trick where I put the tip of his dick in my mouth, and I suck the rest in. I call it "the human vacuum affect". It drives him crazy every time I do it. He said he was about to nut, so I grabbed my martini cup. I continued sucking until he said it was coming. A few seconds later, he nutted in the cup. I sat in front of him, looked him in his eyes while I drank his nut. I call it "Keenan Martini". Crystal you something else, Keenan said. I know and that's why you keep fucking me. Of course! What you got planned for today, Keenan asked? Nothing really, what about you? Shit, you know how my day work. Aw, well just hit me up later. Alright sexy, Keenan said. Let me fill y'all in on what's going on. 

    Me and Keenan been messing around for about 6 months now. We not together or nothing like that. I'm just his sidepiece and im ok with that. Keenan is dating a business owner name Jackie. She an old wealthy bitch from Texas. She owns a club called Night Life. Keenan only with her for the money. He a real hood nigga who got it made. He don't work, he always got money, and he the # 1 drug dealer in New York. Jackie don't know he a drug dealer but that's why her club be popping. He do his normal sells at the club. The reason why im fucking with Keenan is because he a thug nigga and he got some bomb ass sex. I've always been a fan of rough sex and hood niggas. I like the kind of sex where a man throw me around, smack my ass, pull my hair, choke me, and force me to take the dick. Keenan always fuck me right and give me money for my services. No, im not a hoe or a prostitute before y'all start judging me. Keenan pay me because I do a damn good job at pleasing him. Whenever he need some good pussy or mind-blowing head, he hit me up. I don't mind doing it for free, but he insists on giving me money. Who am I to not take it? 

    I met Keenan at Night Life one night while I was partying with my friends. I noticed he kept looking at me from the V.I.P area while I was dancing. I went to the bar to get a drink when he approached me. I was immediately attracted to him just by his swag and the way he approached me. "Keenan, Crystal". Cool, meet me in the bathroom so I can knock that pussy loose. Before I could say anything, he walked off. I sat there for about 2 minutes debating rather I should follow him or not. I took a shot and said, "I might as well go get a quick nut". We was in the bathroom getting it in y'all. The mane was knocking my walls loose for real. From that moment on, I been on his dick faithfully. My friends always ask why im ok with being his sidepiece. Me and Keenan have a clear understanding on what our roles are. I please him, he fuck me right, and we keep it on the low with no strings attached. I'm not trying to catch feelings for him and he not either. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm only 21 so, im just living life.

   I love sex! Like I really love sex. If I had to round my sex count off, I would say im at about 35. A few of them, I wish I could get a refund. I've only had maybe 6 that was really good. Keenan is definitely at the top of the fuck list. I never had a boyfriend before; my pussy won't stay faithful long enough to be in a relationship. I rather stay single and give this pussy away to some worthy contender. I really don't care where I have sex at. Long as im getting fucked right, I really don't care. I had sex in church before, don't judge me. I know y'all wondering how the fuck you have sex in a church, ill break it down for y'all. 

    My church used to have little functions for teens and young adults. It supposed to help us find guidance and what not. Me and a guy name Dee'drick, was giving each other the flirting eye the whole time. I dipped off to the bathroom, a few minutes later he followed me. We started kissing in the hallway then we snuck into the confessional. He sat on the little bench, and I rode him. I had on a dress with no draws, so it was easy. I rode the shit out of him. He was moaning so loud, I had to keep his face in my titties, so we couldn't get caught. That was the most outrageous place I ever had sex. I know im going to hell for it but shit im already having sex before marriage. Might as well have all the fun I can before I go. I asked God for forgiveness though, so I hope he forgave me for it. My sex life better than most old people. My favorite position is missionary, you get to feel all the dick. If you fucking a Keenan, you'll feel that shit past your stomach. I'm very open about my sex life, as you see. I'm not afraid to get down and dirty. I've pretty much have done it all except ate ass. That's something ill never do. Oh, I haven't been with a girl neither. I've been approached by some but that just ain't my thing. I can't watch a woman put a fake dick on then take it off when we finished. I'm too nasty to be fucking a fake dick.  

  I gotta text from Keenan, "ill see you tonight, our normal room and time". We always meet at this hotel downtown room 1221 at 12:00am. We normally don't meet up twice a day, but I guess he didn't get enough the first time. I'm going to have to double up on my kegel sets. Keenan gave me $500 so, I figured ill spoil myself before I see him tonight. The beauty of having good pussy and a strong head game.