Chapter 2 (Contender #2)

I was walking around in the mall doing a little shopping when I gotta call from my friend Lakendra. Hey where you at, Lakendra asked? Doing a little shopping, what's up? You going to Night Life tonight? I didn't plan on it. Girl you gotta go, Lakendra said. Why? I heard a special guest supposed to be there. Who? I don't know, I just heard a celebrity supposed to be there. I don't think that's true, I said. If a celebrity supposed to be there, Keenan most definitely going to be there. He told me to meet him at our normal time tonight. Aw, well hit him up and see if it's true before I get all cute for nothing. I'm about to text him now, I said. I was texting Keenan when a man approached me. 

   Sorry to disturb you, I couldn't help but admire your beauty. You not disturbing me, I said in a flirty voice. Good, im Karter by the way. I'm Crystal. Nice to meet you, Crystal. Nice to meet you too. Is there anything I can help you with? You work here? No, I own the store. When he said that, all I saw was dollar signs. Really? I come here almost on a daily and I have never seen you before. I know, I see you come in all the time. Why haven't you spoke to me before? I'm always busy when you come in, so I never had a chance to speak to you. Aw, you have some really nice stuff in here. Thank you! Since I come in here a lot, I should get a discount. If you let me take you to dinner, I can make that happen. You gotta deal, I said. How does tonight at 6:00 sound? Sound like you gotta date. Cool, what kind of food you like? It really don't matter to me, I said. There is a nice Mexican place I've wanted to try but didn't have nobody to go with. Well now you do, I said. Here is my number, ill see you at 6 gorgeous. After Karter gave me his card, I did a little research on him. I see he owns another clothing store out in L.A. Fashion week is big in New York and all the famous people shop in L.A. I also see he have his own personal jewelry collection. Not only can he give me free clothes, he can spoil me with jewelry too. It's a win-win situation and im going all out for him. 

    Seeing how I had a date with Karter and a little night meeting with Keenan. I knew I was going to need all the rest I could get. I got something sexy for me to wear, got my nails done, and got a cute little panty set. I don't know why I really got it; I rarely wear panties. I was headed home when I called Keenan. What's up sexy, Keenan said. Is a celebrity going to be at the club tonight? Shit I don't know, a few people hit me up asking about it. It's all-over social media, that's why. Jackie didn't say nothing about it to me, so I don't know if it's true or not. I'm going to see what's up and ill let you know. Ok, we still on for tonight? Of course! See you tonight, I said. I was looking forward to seeing Keenan tonight, but I was more excited about seeing Karter again. 

   I made it to the house and ran me some bath water. It ain't no telling what kind of abuse my pussy about to take today. So, I had to do my weekly vinegar bath. I was excited as hell to see Karter. Just knowing all the businesses he had, made me even more excited to see him. Seeing how Karter got his own jewelry collection, I gotta make sure I impress him tonight. I don't think he the kind of guy that will fuck a bitch on the first date. So, im going to just impress him with my looks and flirt a little. I was getting ready for my date when Keenan called. Sexy, ignore the shit you seeing about a celebrity being at the club tonight. Somebody was supposed to make an appearance, but they flight got cancelled. Aw, I didn't plan on coming to the club tonight anyway. I'll see you later tonight, Keenan said. Ok boo! 

    I arrived at the restaurant on time which is shocking because im normally late for everything. Wow you look amazing, Karter said as he gave me a hug. Thank you, you don't look bad yourself. I took the liberty of ordering us a bottle of white wine. No offense but im not a wine kind of person. What you like? I like any kind of mixed fruity drink. I should have known, mostly all women like those kinds of drinks. So tell me something about you, I said. I'm 32, no kids, never been married, as you know I own a clothing store, I have another location out in L.A, and I also have a jewelry collection as well. I sat there acting like I didn't know all of that. What's the name of your collection? Karter's, everything a woman love. Interesting name, how you come up with that? My dad always taught me; diamonds can heal all things when it comes to a woman. I've seen him wine and dine my mother all my life. A ring here, a necklace there, a bracelet here, a pair of earrings there, and another ring here. It didn't have to be a special occasion; he would just do it. When I got old enough to own my own business, I went for what I knew. 

     I wanna see your jewelry collections. I can't show you anything right now, I didn't bring my tablet with me. I don't have actual location just yet; I have an online store. What's the website? Kartersjewelrycollection.com, Karter said. I'll have to check it out. So Crystal, tell me something about you. Well im 21, no kids, never had a boyfriend, and I am an inspiring actress. Wow, 21? Yes, that's a problem? No, you just don't look it. I look older? You really do but that doesn't change the fact that I wanna get to know you. I was shocked to hear him say that. Did I hear you say you never had a boyfriend? Yep, im not the relationship type. Really, why is that? I witnessed my mama love my daddy through thick and thin. When he got sick and was in the hospital for 4 months, she was by his side. When he got another woman pregnant during their marriage, she was still by his side. I watched my mama cry throughout the day because of what they was going through. I remember he wouldn't come home at night. I would lay with her and wipe her tears away. I watched him kill my mama when I was 15. From that day forward, I said I will never allow myself to get that close to a man.

   Damn, im sorry you went through all of that. Yeah, it happens. So, why you not married or dating anyone? I just haven't met the right woman. With the businesses I have, im worth a lot of money. I don't wanna get with the wrong woman and I lose everything. I understand, it is some gold diggers in the world. I know and im not trying to risk it. Are you seeing anyone, Karter asked? Not really, I mean I have friends but that's it. It's still shocking to believe you 21, Karter said. Your beauty and your presences make you seem so much older. Thank you! I just wanted to skip all this bullshit and just go fuck him in the car somewhere. Karter I have to be completely honest with you, im not looking to start a relationship. Neither am I, Karter said. I just wanted you to know so you won't get the wrong impression. I get you not the relationship type and im not going to force you to be. You a young lady who just living life. Wish I would have done the same when I was your age, Karter said. Why didn't you? 

   I was too busy trying to be successful and not understanding I had my whole life to do that. That's how I think now, I said. So, what makes you wanna be actress? To be honest, I just wanna go all over the world. At least you honest, Karter said while laughing. I've always wanted to go to certain places but never had the money to do so. I figured, if I become an actress I can travel all over the world. Where you wanna go? Everywhere! I love going out to L.A, Karter said. When I visit L.A, I always run into stars. Really? Yep, either they come into my store, or they request me to make a special outfit. You design the clothes yourself? Design and make them myself. That's impressive! I only make certain things, Karter said. What you mean? Like dresses, sundresses, wedding dresses, and jogging suits. Why those things? I love to see a woman in a dress or jogging suit, especially if it hugs the body right. I design everything in my store, but dresses and jogging suits is what I literally make myself. You do have some nice dresses, I said. Thank you! A lot of stars request for me to make red carpet dresses. I might have a job for you, Karter said. What is that? 

   Well, im showing off some new pieces in L.A in 2 weeks. I would love if you could be my model. Really? Yes, you have the perfect shape. I was down as hell when he said that. I want you to come by my studio and try the clothes on. You have a studio? It's a fashion studio, that's where I make the clothes. You own the place? Yes I do, Karter said. Yes, I have to get in good with this man. Clothing stores, jewelry collections, owned property, and meeting with big stars. I most definitely have to give him some pussy. We sat there for another 10 mins just discussing all of Karter's businesses. He worth a lot of money and I see why he don't wanna get involved with the wrong woman. Little do he know, im the wrong woman to get involved with too. I'm going to use him to the best of my ability. Free clothes, jewelry, meeting stars, and possibly starting a modeling career. I'm going to steal all his connections. I wonder what his sex like.