Chapter 3 (Dicked Down)

I made it to the hotel around 12:20, traffic was kind of heavy tonight. Hi, I need a room key for room 1221 please. I was expecting you and here is your key, the front desk clerk said. Thank you! I made it to the room, opened the door, and there was Keenan. He was standing butt ass naked with a construction hat on and a tool belt. All I saw was chocolate abs and dick dangling from the tool belt. Before I could say anything, Keenan picked me up and threw me on the bed. This man ripped my damn dress off. I'm not talking about ripped where it can be fixed. He literally ripped my damn dress, and I just bought that shit. I'll cuss his ass out when we finish. Luckily, I keep a backup outfit in my purse. 

   Keenan licked and kissed me from my neck all the way down to my toes. The whole time he kept the hat and the belt on. That shit was a real turn on. Keenan pulled out some handcuffs from the tool belt and handcuffed me to the headboard. Then he pulled out 2 more handcuffs and cuffed my feet to the bottom headboard. We never used handcuffs before, but I was liking it so far. Keenan took his time fucking me. He slow stroked me so good! He pulled a blind fold out the tool belt and put it on me. I normally don't do blind folds, but he was fucking me so good I didn't care. For a few minutes, I didn't feel nothing. I thought he left my ass handcuffed to the bed. Keenan! Keenan stop playing! Calm down, I ain't gone nowhere. You better stop playing with me, I said. What you doing? You'll see, he said. The fact I couldn't see made me nervous as hell. Keenan ain't never did nothing like this so I don't know what to expect. 

     Keenan forreal, what are you doing? Would you relax? No, you got me handcuffed and blind folded. I'm trying something different, just lay here and relax. I trust Keenan, so I went along with it. A few minutes later, Keenan was eating my pussy again. Guess somebody been practicing because this time was wayyyy different from any other time. He ate my pussy for about 10 mins or so, then he put his dick in. I gasped for air; he was a whole lot bigger for some reason. I normally I can take dick but this time I couldn't do it. I was handcuffed so I couldn't move at all. Glad I had that blind fold on, so he couldn't see a pimp crying. I was praying to God that he finished soon. After being abused that seems like forever, he finally finished. You enjoyed that sexy? Hell yeah, you pulling out all kind of tricks tonight. Just trying something different, Keenan said. You can take this blind fold off me now. Keenan took the blind fold off, and I saw some strange man standing there. Who is that? This my homeboy DJ. Why is he here? I just fucked the life out of you girl, DJ said. WHAT THE FUCK! Keenan get these cuffs off me now! I was pissed the fuck off. I appreciate that, DJ said. I'll get up with you later fam. 

   Keenan have you lost your fucking mind; I asked as I punched him. What? How you going to handcuff me to the bed, blind fold me, and let some nigga I don't know fuck me? It was a business move. A BUSINESS MOVE! Do I look like your fucking girlfriend to you? You not going to let me explain? Fuck no! You got the game so fucked up. This ain't no "let your homeboys hit it type of pussy". I was so pissed; I was putting my clothes on wrong and shit. This ain't cool at all Keenan. So, you don't want this $30,000? Say what now? I instantly turned around when he said that. What $30,000? 

    I told you it was a business move. I wouldn't dare do you like that, and you should know that. What kind of business move? I needed DJ to move some dope for me. I gotta big order for some Russian nigga but I don't have the right connections to get it moved without getting caught. DJ owns a shipping company so he going to ship it out for me. In order for him to do that, I had to do him a solid. That solid was me? Something like that, Keenan said. What that mean? He know we been rocking for a little minute. He wanted to step to you, but he didn't wanna step on my toes. Sooo, he asked what if he pay you. I told him I didn't think you was going to go for it. So, you decided to set me up? I wouldn't call it that, I just knew you wasn't going to go for that. When he said $30,000, I thought you'll be down for it. Why you thought that? Shit if a woman tried to pay me $30,000 for some dick, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. In a way I was still pissed off but that was some easy painful money. I'm about to shop my ass off. 

   That still wasn't cool Keenan. Next time, give me a heads up before setting me up like that. You don't wanna spend the night with me, Keenan asked? Nope, you lost some cool points. Come on, don't do me like that. Nope, you won't be getting no pussy for the next few days. Let's see if Jackie please you the way I do. I left the hotel and went home. I checked my phone and saw Karter texted me. He wants me to stop by his studio tomorrow. When I got home, I looked at his jewelry collection online and he gotta nice ass collection. I gotta make sure I get in real good with him. Since Keenan on pussy punishment for a few days, I can put that time into getting to know Karter. The shit Keenan did wasn't cool. I don't even know if that nigga used a condom or not. I'm already fucking Keenan without a condom knowing he fucking his bitch raw. It ain't no telling who else he fucking. I gotta do better before my ass end up pregnant or with something. Depends on where things go with me and Karter, I might make him the one. I can't believe I just said that shit out loud.