Chapter 13 (Drop Off)

I sent Keenan a message telling him to meet me at our normal spot. He didn't respond so I don't know if he going to show up or not. I told Shane at the front desk to text me if Keenan show up. I'm hoping he get this money so I can get him off my back. I was across the street from the hotel when Shane texted saying he just went up to the room. I left the money in a duffle bag with a note saying, "now we even". It was $5,000 in the bag so we really even. I saw Keenan come out with the bag in his hand and I drove off.

   I gotta text from Jayden saying he wanted to see me, but he was in Atlanta. I felt like it was the perfect time for me to get away. I told him I was down and ill book me a ticket. He laughed and said he'll send his private jet to come get me. I told him I was going to get me a bag packed and he said no need for it. I assum he going to take me shopping so I said ok. I called Lakendra to let her know I was going to Atlanta for a few days and that I would call her when I landed. I made it to Jayden's private jet when I saw his bodyguards standing there waiting on me. Nice to see you again, Pacman said. Nice to see y'all too. You ready to get out of here, Slim asked? Hell yeah, let's go. We got on the jet and took off.

   Where is Jayden? He in Atlanta, he sent us to come get you. I must say, he really feeling you. Why you say that? Every since y'all little date, you all he been talking about. Really? Yep, I don't know what you did to him, but he can't seem to get you off his mind. I guess that's a good thing, I said. You got any sisters, Slim asked? Nope, it's just me. My mama was killed before she could have any more. Oh, im sorry to hear that. How she die, Pacman asked? My father killed her when I was 15. Damn, I know your pain. I lost my sister because of her weak ass boyfriend. Yeah, the shit ain't easy to deal with. So, what makes you so special? Like, I haven't seen Jayden like this over no woman in a long time. Seen him like what, I asked? All glossy eyed when he mention your name. Well, you gotta ask him what makes me so special. I ain't gave him no pussy yet so that can't be the reason. When I said that, both Pacman and Slim started laughing.

   We made it Atlanta and went to Jayden house. His house was big as shit! Hey Crystal, you look gorgeous. I was shocked he said that because I had on sweatpants, hair in a ponytail, and didn't have an ounce of makeup on. You have a really nice house Jayden. Thank you, let me give you a tour. Jayden gave me a tour of the house and it was amazing. I ain't never been in a house this big before. I wanna ask you something, I said as I was looking at Jayden. Ask away. What makes me so special to you? Pacman and Slim told me you talk about me a lot. I just wanna know what makes me so special in your eyes? I know I don't know much about you, but I get a good vibe from you. You not like most of the women ive ran across. It's something about you that I really like. 

   Meanwhile back in New York, Lakendra was coming out of her house when Keenan was on her doorstep. Keenan, what you doing here? Where your girl at? I don't know, I haven't heard from her in a few days. Why, what's up? I'm sure she told you what happened. Look, im not trying to get in between what y'all got going on. Lakendra tried to walk away but Keenan grabbed her arm. Keenan, I don't even know why you here. What Crystal did don't have nothing to do with me and you know that. I just wanna know where she at, that's all. I told you I don't know where she at. She hit me up a few days ago telling me about what y'all did to each other and that was it. Yeah what I did was wrong, but she took it too far. Can we go inside and talk? Crystal did stab me in the leg I got shot in. I guess we can go inside, Lakendra said as she unlocked the door.

   Keenan keep it real with me, why you here? I just wanted to talk to you. You know her better than anybody. I really care for Crystal, I do. I don't show it all the time, but she knows the agreement we had. She know im in a relationship and I can't catch feelings like that for her. We both agreed that we wouldn't catch feelings for each other. Her setting me up really hurt my feelings. Are you serious right now? You must forgot that you let your homeboy fuck her while she was handcuffed to the bed? You must forgot that you used her to help your business? You must forgot you gave her some bullshit apology? You must forgot you said something about her mother? Keenan don't sit here and play victim with me. I'm not too fond of what you did or said either. So, don't try to play innocent like you so hurt by what she did. Yes, what she did was fucked up and stupid. I don't agree with it but that's my girl at the end of the day.

   I understand all of that Kendra, I really do care for her. Yeah, she gave me the money back plus extra but it's hard trying to forget she set me up. Ok so if she gave you your money back plus extra, why you even here? I mean she gave it back now y'all even. Well not necessarily, see her giving me the money back don't make up for her setting me up and stabbing me. I don't have time for this Keenan. Whatever you and Crystal got going on, that's between y'all. I don't want no parts of it. I'll just say this, we'll never be even until she feels what I felt when I got shot and stabbed. My advice to you Kendra is, watch who you defend. Keenan then walked out.

   Lakendra texted me but I ignore it. Me and Jayden was in the Jacuzzi, I was enjoying seeing him with no shirt on. Lakendra called me twice but I ignored it. She called a few more times so I decided to get it. Excuse me Jayden I gotta take this. Hey girl what's up? I been calling and texting you. I know, im kind of in the middle of something. Well that can wait for now, Lakendra said. What's going on? Your boy came over here. Who? Keenan. What he want? I told you his ass was going to come after me to get to you. You not telling me what happened. It don't matter, he still came to my damn house cause of the shit y'all got going on. I don't know why he came over there, I gave him his money back. He don't care about that shit. He not going to stop until he feel like y'all even. So, either you stay out of sight or do whatever to make him forget what you did. I'll call you back later. We both knew Keenan was going to come after her to get to me. I figured if I gave him $5,000, we would be good. Jordan did warn me that he would do this. Now my head all fucked up and I can't really enjoy my time with Jayden. Is everything alright, Jayden asked? Yeah, I just got a few things to take care of when I get back home. Everything ok? It'll be ok, we can get back in the jacuzzi. Naw something got you really bothered. I can take you back home and let you take care of things. I don't know what im going to do to get Keenan off my back. Guess ill think of something on my way back to New York